7.

Today we were filming some parts of the infamous nine days.

I was filming the part were I was in Hardin's supposed bedroom in London and Tessa calls him but he ignores it and smashes the phone. It required a lot of crying and I was kind of nervous how could I pull that off. That part was so important to the movie. I had to make Anna and the fans proud.

When I heard the word 'action', I looked at the phone in my hands and Tessa's name popped up. I ignored the call. I threw the fake phone on the wall smashing it. I ran my hands through my face and then hair bringing out the saddest emotion I could at the moment. But it wasn't enough and I knew it. I couldn't even cry.

"Cut"

The directors gave me some orders and I tried again but there was nothing new.

I let out a sigh.

Behind the camera I saw Jo giving me a thumbs up, which made me smile.

"Come on, Hero. You've got this. I believe in you", she cheered and my heart bacame warm.

How could I stop have feelings about her when she was behaving like this.

"Hero!", Anna snapped me out of my daze. "You seem distracted. Is there anything bothering you the past few days?", she asked.

I looked at Jo, who smiled at me sweetily making silly faces to calm me down a bit.

This girl...

I laughed and turned back to Anna.

"No, uhm not at all", I answered unsure.

I looked back at Jo again, who was now looking at her phone.

Why did she have to be so beautiful?

"Sure there isn't", Anna said and I couldn't help but notice the smirk on her lips.

"Jo, come here", she suddenly yelled at her snapping Jo out of her daze.

She came closer to us confused.

"Calm him down please", Anna said to Jo sighing deeply before leaving. She literally had enough with my bullshit.

"How am I supposed to-", Jo asked but Anna was already long gone.

"So...", Jo turned at me and I just sighed and closed my eyes while sitting on the bed.

"I just can't get it, you know? It's impossible. I'm a terrible actor", I said dissapointed at myself. My voice was low and I couldn't even show my face to her.

"Hey, hey, Hero", she climbed to the bed next to me "you are just stressed. It'll go away. You are an amazing actor. You just need a push", she smiled.

"I just- I can't"

"Okay, let's try something to make you looser, okay?", she booped my nose and place herself behind me. Her hands went on my shoulder and she started massaging them trying to calm me down a bit.

"Jo, I'm not sure if that's gonna work", I said but I was already starting feeling calmer.

"Okay now think about something sad. Something that makes you mad but also want to cry a lot", she said her voice low next to my ear.

Her hands kept massaging my shoulers hard, her thumbs pressing on my bear skin.

I pictured my family and thought of how much I missed them. I pictured Diesel running around while we all shared memories. We played bored games and my sister and I couldn't stop making sarcastic jokes while our parents scolded us about it.