13.

WARNING: MATURE (maybe you can call it that??) CONTENT. If you're under sixteen just skip the part of the chapter. Also, if you know me irl don't read either. I'll never be able to face you again lmao.

The days past quickly and before I knew it we have finished filming. 

Anna had cried.

We all hugged her and thanked her for creating such a masterpiece. 

Josephine cried as well. 

I couldn't help but tease her about it in which she answered me with a punch on my arm and a 'shut up, I hate you'.

I brought her to my chest and wiped her tears and she just smiled to me. Her eyes were so puffy and bright from the tears, and her cheeks were wet and pink and I couldn't stop stroking them softly. 

She was goddamn beautiful. I didn't know what I wanted to do. I couldn't deny my feelings for her anymore. They were pretty obvious. But we were about to part ways. She'd continue her life and I had to do the same. For fuck's sake we were living in different continents. 

And we still hadn't talk about what was going between us. Couldn't she feel it as well?

"I'm gonna miss you", she whispered to me letting out a sob and trying to hold more tears that were about to escape. She rubbed her face to my hand closing her eyes for a second. The sight in front of me was another lever of gorgeous. 

I rubbed my palm against her face again and she kissed it sweetly before turning her gaze to me. She smiled when she reached my eyes. 

I hoped I wasn't looking like a puppy in love. 

"We don't have to miss each other. We're gonna keep in touch, right?", I asked hopeful. 

Her smiled was pained and it answered me for her. 

"Right?", I asked again.

"Right", her reply was breathy and unsure. 

We looked at each other for a few more seconds.

"Say 'hi' to you crush in London for me, will you?", I could recognize the teasing tone in her voice.

"About that", I started dropping my hands to my sides. "We need to talk"

Her face was confused. 

"Wow, you're gonna friend-zone me like that, Hero? I've never thought you were that type", she chuckled but I couldn't ignore the bitterness to her voice.

"What?"

"You have crush problems and you want to talk to me about it?", she said.

"No!", I replied quickly, "I mean yes but it's not what you think"

She gave me a questioning look.

"Then what?"

"Look, how about we talk somewhere? What are you doing this evening?"

"Nothing-"

"I will pick you up", I cut her off quickly.

Her confused face turned into a smile.

"Okay", she whispered.

"Okay"

¿?

The time came quickly and before I knew Jo was in my car and we were driving. 

I was settled. I'd tell her about my feelings and we'd see were we'd go from there.