2.

I grabbed my laggage as I went outside my Uber. I thanked the driver and walked into my hotel. I was supposed to meet the team and the cast tomorrow so I had today off. The only thing I really wanted to do was sleep because I was hella tired.

I took my keys from the lobby and went into the elevator so I can go to the floor that my room was.

When I found the room with the number 301 I went inside and immidiatelly hopped on the bed leaving my laggage next to the door.

A few minutes later while I was devouring my face into the cool pillows I heard a knock on the door.

"Who?", I yelled lifting slightly my head off the pillow.

"Room service", said a high pitched voice that made me cringe.

I rolled my eyes mubling incoherent words under my breath.

I was trynna sleep.

Bitch.

"But I didn't ord-", I opened the door and I was cut off immediatelly by a body colliding straight with mine.

"Hero!", she yelled as she threw her hands around my waist and placed her head on my chest.

"God, Jo! You scared the living craps out of me", I laughed slightly as she raised her head to look at me.

"Hey", she whispered looking at me, her hands still around my waist.

"Hi", I said while my hands took a strand that had fell of her messy ponytail and then placed themselves on either side of her face.

"Hi", she repeated and I chuckled.

"Hey", I said again.

We kept looking at each other for a few more seconds smiling like idiots. I bet I looked like an idiot. She, on the other hand, looked like an angel that just had flew straight from heaven. Her big blue eyes were now small because of how big her smile was. Her cheeks were a little bit red and she was panting like she had just ran a marathon.

My hands roamed around her face. My thumbs caressed her cheeks and my other fingers were brushing slightly the back of her neck.

As realization came through me I dropped my hands on my sides and she did the same.

"So, how are you?", I asked still smiling.

Hero, stop fucking smling you look like a wuss.

"Good", her reply was breathy as she nodded her head.

"Good", I repeated. "I mean I'm glad you're good, I mean it's good you're good, it wouldn't be good if you weren't good but now everything's good so that's good, I mean you know", I rambled nervous.

I was embarrassing myself. I rolled my eyes mentally at my stupidity.

"Yeah I get it", she laughed.

"How was your flight?", she asked.

"Good", I replyed, "I mean goo-"

"I get what you mean, Hero", she laughed again.

Not only she looks like and angel, but she sounds like one too.

I wanted to slap myself. Since when did I become like that?

"So, Anna and I are having dinner tonight. And since you're here do you wanna come?", she asked me her head turning a little bit on the side.

"Um, I'm kind of tired and I-"

"It's fine", She interrupted me smiling. "See you tomorrow"

She did a movement to go out the door but my brain spoke for itself and I grabbed her elbow stopping her.