16.

3RD PERSON

The moment those words left her lips, he couldn't stop himself. It's like he stopped living for anything but her. He'd do anything to make her happy and even more him miserable.

At first he couldn't believe everything he was witnessing. 

That bloody bastard, he though. 

How had Andrew managed to manipulate her like that, he couldn't explain it. He made her think that she wasn't enough for people to love her and Hero was never going to let that go.

And after that he made her do things she didn't want to. Only to feel loved and accepted by someone.

He made her have sex with him for fuck's sake!

Hero was mad. Angry. He'd never felt such urge to protect someone as much he wanted to protect Jo at the moment. 

And he'd never felt such urge to kill someone as much as he wanted to kill Andrew at the moment.

The look on her face when she spoke what he'd done to her was enough for him to proceed and actually kill him. 

But instead that look was the one that killed him inside. 

If looks could kill, Hero would be drop dead on the floor. 

He couldn't take it so he stormed out of the door. 

Jo though that he left. For good.

That he ran to his cab and cought his flight back to his home town, his home country, his home continent, his home in general.

But how could she know that if Hero actually had gotten into that plane, he'd be moving far, way far away from his home.

Her.

But he didn't. He dissmissed the cab ignoring the protests from his fellow workers and headed straight to Andrew's. 

His stare? Hard.

His steps? Sure and loud.

His hands? Curled into fists and ready for everything.

(A/N I wanted to make a hotel? trivago joke here so bad but my mind literally yelled NO TIME FOR JOKES YOU STUPID SHIT)

As he reached his destination, he hesitated for a second. 

What was he going to do? Beat him?

Hero was never a violent person. 

Yell at him?

He'd seriously laugh at him and say something like "your accent make you sound so fancy I can't take you seriously"

He dismissed the thoughts and stepped into the lobby. As he reached his appartment he knocked on the door three times, before letting his hand lay inside his jacket pocket. 

A few seconds later, Andrew answered the door. 

"Hey, man?" he sounded confused propably wandering what was his 'girlfriend's' co-star doing at his house.

The moment Hero's eyes met Andrew, Jo's weak voice stuck into his head. The way she agreed to everything he said on the phone because she was affraid of him. The way she was talking about him practically forcing him into giving him her body. Her voice...

And that was the moment he decided.

He wanted him dead and away from her.

Without a second thought or word he landed a puch straight onto Andrew's nose. Andrew stumbled back surprised, his hand immediatelly flying to his nose to wipe the blood that has just started forming.