21.

Don't forget to vote and comment! 

HERO FINASS TIFFIN.

It's been a few weeks since that party and I've never been happier. Jo and I are better than ever. Every new day she is smiling a little bit more than the previous one and I can't help but thank God that she is finding herself and being more happy. 

We were laying lazily on my bed talking. She was runnng her hands up and down my chest and I was caressing her arm with my fingers. She was wearing one of my hoodies and she looked more beautiful than ever. 

"Maybe I should get back to Australia soon," she suddenly said.

I almost jumped off the bed.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"I don't wanna bother you and your family anymore. And I think I'm ready to get back," she said.

"I'm glad you are getting better, babe, but I don't wanna let you go" I said hugging her closer. She nazzled her face on my neck and then let a small peck there. 

"I really don't know how I'm gonna let go of this scent" she said rubbing her nose to my neck. 

I giggled. Literally giggled. I was such a girl when she was around. 

I looked at her and I felt my heart squeeze at her stare.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered.

Her jaw dropped like she had heard something extraordinary.

"Are you kidding me?" she exclaimed. "You are SO much more beautiful. Your face is literally God sent in this world. You are motherfucking gorgeous, babe" To make her point valid she kissed my lips in the end.

"I'll never get used to this" I said rubbing my nose to hers. 

She chuckled.

"Yeah, you won't. Cause I'm leaving your ass" she joked but I couldn't help but have this heavy feeling in my chest.

Don't leave me, I wanted to say but all I did was give her lips one more peck. 

She suddenly pulled away.

"Oh I just remembered" she said. "Before I leave" before I could think straight she had left my side and had straddled my hips, her knees on either side of me, "you're gonna have sex with me"

I froze. My eyes widened and my body got heated up in a matter of seconds. 

I was waiting for her to just laugh it off and say "haha gotcha" but her face was more serious than ever.

"W-what?" my voice was rough and unsure representing everything I was feeling at the moment.

"You heard me. I told you I'm ready and I mean it. I don't wanna hear anything else. All I want is for you to lay me down and give me the best you've got pretty boy"

I almost stopped breathing. Fuck, does she want me to have a fucking heart attack?

"You can't say things like that" I told her in almost a whisper because at the moment I couldn't control anything, not even the tone of my voice. 

"Hero" she said my name firmly and even that made me even more turned on. "I love you and I trust you. Why is this so hard for you?" 

I grabbed her hips and removed her from me and I sat up on the bed.

"You know I don't want to hurt you, Jo. What if I do? What if you don't enjoy it? What if you hate me after? I won't be able to forgive myself" I said honestly.