26.

HERO

"I missed you," she whispered against my lips caressing the back of my neck.

"I missed this" I admitted, grabbing her hips to bring her closer but still it wasn't enough.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door that made us pull away from our make out sesh.

"Hero, Jo. You need to be out in 2" 

The promo tour has been amazing so far. Getting to spend it with Jo was the best thing. It was our last day today and I was wearing a black tux and Jo a black dress. 

She was absolutely stunning.

I rolled my eyes at the interruption.

"We should go" I said.

"Hmm" she agreed but instead she grabbed the sides of my suit to bring me closer for a small last kiss. 

I smiled at her and kissed her forehead before we both went out. 

As soon as we entered the red carpet we heard cheers from all around us. 

I waved at everyone and we just stood there to take pictures.

I grabbed Jo's waist and brought her to my side firmly. Then I smirked at the camera.

She was mine. God, I still can't believe it.

I was craving her more that I have ever craved anyone. I wanted her. We had broken up for such a stupid reason. I wanted to make it up for the five months we were apart.

But of course I couldn't. 

After the movie came out we went on our seperate ways. We both had other projects to do so we had to keep a secret long distance relationship from everyone. Which was hard.

We haven't talked about if we wanted to make the relationship public or not. It was like we both silently agreed that we want to keep this between us. 

After we got back together the second time, I only told my sister and nobody else. 

Weeks passed, months. Jo and I called each other everyday. We facetimed and when we both had breaks from our works we would visit each other. Usually she came in London because she said she had the best time when she was here and she wanted to relive every moment.

Other times we would just go to LA.

Keeping the relationship private was hard. We both had to wear hoods when we were out on dates. And escpessially after After We Collided came out we kept getting more and more recognized. 

There were so many times when I just wanted to hold her hand, to lace our fingers together like couples do, or give her kisses under the moonlight. 

But I never did. Couldn't risk it.

Jo, on the other hand, wasn't that careful. When she was getting excited about something she would grab my hand without caring if somebody has seen us. Or she would kiss me in public whenever she felt like. She was bold. But I scolded her so much about it.

We couldn't risk it. 

After We Fell was around the corner and we both hand about a week free before we started official filming.

Of course I ended up getting a plane ticket to visit her in her apartment in LA. She wanted to come in London but I refused. 

I didn't tell my friends I was dating her but they kind of assumed. I was spending a lot of time with her, talking on the phone and I have stopped hooking up at parties.