11.

I couldn't any sleep that night. As usual.

This all has become a routine to me. Jo does something that tickles my feelings, I get affected and I end up not getting any sleep because I overthink things.

But that day it wasn't just something she did, like compliment me or touch me in a different way.

She had fucking kissed me.

And I didn't kiss back but that's not the point.

She actually went ahead and kissed me. And it wasn't like it was our first time kissing. We've kissed a lot on set. But it was the first time there were no cameras around. It was just the two of us in a small hotel room. And it felt realer than ever.

I was kind of nervous to go to set the next day. All I could think was if it was going to be awkward between us from now on. I really didn't want to face Jo because I knew she was going to reject me and I didn't like that at all.

Jo must have had the same ideas, because as soon as I stepped my foot on set and laid eyes on her she literally did a 180 degree circle and started walking to a different direction.

I let out a sigh.

It was going to be a hard day. And it wasn't helping at all that we had to film a sex scene.

Great. Just great.

I tried to be professional though and in the end we did it.

Jo seemed really distant with me. She was bearly looking at my eyes while filming even though Anna said we needed to make eye contact all the time.

When her lips touched mine all the memories from the previous night came floating into my mind. Her taste was unfamiliar and she didn't seem like she meant it at all, like she did last night. Her kisses were sloppier and I was trying to take the lead but she wouldn't let me.

When we finished filming the scene I approached her, while she was talking to Pia.

"Hey, Jo. Can I talk to you for a second?"

She looked at me quickly and then back at Pia asking silently for privacy.

"I'll go rehearsh my lines. See you later", she lied obviously because we all knew that Pia had like three lines in the whole movie. Then she left.

Jo was still looking away.

"Are we going to talk about it?", I asked out of the blue.

"About what?", she asked back looking at her nails boringly. She was trying to get on my nerves. And she was succeeding.

"Why are you like this?", I asked again raising the tone of my voice a little.

"Like what? I don't know what you're talking about, Hero", she said still not looking at me. The fact that she dragged my name like she was mocking me was getting even more on my nerves. I didn't know how long I could go on before I exploded.

I took at deep breath closing my eyes for a second.

"Now if you don't mind, I have to rehearsh", she said and she was about to walk away, when I grabbed her wrist and brought her to my chest.

"Why the fuck are you ignoring me like that?", I hissed lowering my voice so nobody else could hear. "Did I do something?"

When she finally met my eyes I saw how angry she was.

"Let. Go. Of. My. Hand"

"Talk to me", I pleaded her ignoring her previous statement. I grabbed her wrist a little bit more and brought her even closer. Our chests were now pressed against one another and our foreheads were almost touching.