14 - Don't even go there Corpuz! You. Are. Freaking. Flirting. With. Me.

Zedxxx: Okay. Here comes the roller coaster ride.

You wish for it. :)

* 2nd update for today. Oi, I’m spoiling you ah!

Shoutout to @agathufeeling of twitter! Kelegs me. Sya first ever reader ko to tweet about WHTU. :"> Okay i'm so babaw pero I'm soper kelegs :P

My twitter: Follow or tweet if you like :) @zedxxxofWP

Corribells on the right. LOL.

 14 - Don’t even go there Corpuz! You. Are. Freaking. Flirting. With. Me.

“So how’s work?” He asked, saktong pagkatapos nung Forever and Always na kanta. He’s looking intently at me, while casually stirring his coffee.

“It’s okay.” I answered; now fully aware that we’re really talking and that I’ve been staring at him the whole time.

“Okay? What okay? C’mon, kwento ka naman.” He said as if we’re in a mini reunion.

“Are we really having this kind of talk?” I muttered, bago ibaba yung fork and knife.

TADA! I’m done eating. Gosh I’m so full!

“Why not?” He said.

Co’z I should hate you and shouldn’t talk to you like we’re okay. Hello? You need to explain the whole fiasco you made before we go chummy!

“I hope you noticed how awkward this is.” I said, looking somewhere else.

 “So… how should we do it? Tell me.” He said very fast while leaning towards me.

“Presbi…” I warned.

“God. I missed that.” He smirked. “You. Calling my name.

Okayyyyy! Don’t even go there Corpuz! You. Are. Freaking. Flirting. With. Me.

“Okay. Stop it.” I hissed.

“And why?” He continued to smirk as if I said something really amusing.

“Presbi…” I warned.

“Yes?” He beamed, totally not minding my glare. “Go on, Corr. I could listen to you the whole day saying my name, you know.”

“What do you want huh?” I hissed.

“So now, I’m ‘huh’ ?”

“Gosh. You are so irritating.” I said and was about to stand up when he suddenly hold my hand.

“Stay.” He pleaded. “I’ve wanted to talk to you for ages.” He stuttered. “I mean… Like seriously talk.”

“And why do you think I’m gonna listen to you?”

“Co’z I love you?” He smiled.

“Stop playing around, Presbi. Hindi ka na nakakatuwa—”

“I’m not playing around.”

“Then, what do you call this?!” I exclaimed sabay tanggal sa pagkakahawak niya sakin. “You can’t just do this every single time!”

“Do what?”

“THIS!” I hissed. Buti na lang wala pang masyadong tao sa café. “This push and pull! You’re making everything so complicated. One day we’re okay, the next we’re not.” I hysterically said, not minding if I’m letting all out. Co’z trust me, it’s so hard to keep all these feelings – whether good or bad – inside for a very very long time. “You can’t just be with me one second then jump to another girl the next minute. I’m not a toy, Presbi! And there’s no way I’m letting you fool me for the third time!” I shouted. “Did you hear me?! Third time! Meaning, you’ve been fooling me ever since—”