13 - As if I promised him the world but I gave him a peanut.

zedxxx: Nasa UCC, Eastwood ako while writing this. Ahh~~ The feels. Lol. House blend tayo friends!

13 – As if I promised him the world but I gave him a peanut.

ZEDXXX POV

Flashback…

It was one of Corr’s walwal days…   

Walwal is a Filipino colloquial term for getting wasted.

In short, basag.

It was a Thursday night, a happy Thursday for Taft people… but not literally for Corr Benitez.

It was the fifth Thursday after their breakup.

A month after their breakup.

If you can call it a breakup.

Kasi di ba? Hindi naman breakup ang tawag sa…

Biglang no contact.

Biglang iwan sa ere.

Biglang di pagpaparamdam.

Ang tawag dun…

 Pagiging scumbag

”Isang bottle pa kuya.” Corr slurred with her words as she orders for another bottle of drink.

“Okay pa po ba kayo Ma’am?” The server asked in worry. “Last na ‘to ah. Pang ilan niyo na ‘to eh.”

“Kuya naman. I’m still okay! Kayang kaya ko ‘to.” She said with that foolish smile on her face. Na kahit sinong kausapin niya ay isa lang ang maiisip. Sabog na ‘to.

“Oh basta Ma’am, last na ‘to ah. Hindi safe yang ginagawa niyo. Iisa isa pa naman kayo dyan. May susundo po ba sa inyo?”

“Don’t ya worry Kuya. I have sundo~~” She said as she gulped her drink while trying to text.

KuyDA I’m sorryu I liedff. I’m inm Centralkj. Sundo pls.

*sent*

She should be resting at home; watching Friends reruns or having TWD marathon, while eating a bag of Cheetos or a BFF twister fries – just all for herself, forgetting about her diet and all…

She should be relaxing somewhere peaceful; maybe in a spa – drinking tea before having her favorite traditiona hilot or in a salon - having her usual mani and pedi, while browsing the latest issue of teen vogue.

But instead to use her off or free day for something nice, something to calm her nerves, to forget about the stressful and pressuring month…

She spent it here…

In Central.

Drinking local beers, a pitcher of badtrip and a shot of blowjob.

How classy.

What the hell is wrong with you, Corr?