MANAL

Few minutes into the walk, I heard the sound of footsteps shuffling behind me

Few minutes into the walk, I heard the sound of footsteps shuffling behind me. I tensed up and halted in my tracks. My heart began to pound violently in my chest. I felt too afraid to even do anything. I stayed glued to my spot, but that didn't stop the footsteps from approaching.

Mustering all of the courage left in me, I spun around and to my utmost horror, two men - more like thugs were standing just few inches away from me.

Ya Allah, please protect me! I don't want to die like this.

I spun back around and started walking, my pace increasing rapidly.

"Hey! Where the f*** do you think you're going, bit**" One of the men slurred.

By the tone of his voice, I could tell he was drunk or high. The rate of my fear intensified.

Ya Allah!

Contrary to what they wanted, I increased my pace and started running as far as my tired legs could carry me.

"You can't outrun us." One of the men laughed viciously.

I shuddered in extreme fear, but that didn't stop me from running. I ran as fast as I have ever had and just when I thought I they had lost me, they appeared in front of me. "What do you want from me?" I cried. "Is it money? How much do you want? I have some cash here, take it." I shoved my bag at his chest."

"So generous of you." The first man mocked, clutching the bag to his chest. "We will definitely take this and have our fun with you as well."

Assalamu'alaykum/hey, everyone!

What do you think about the prologue?

Do you want me to write this story? It's going to be very interesting... I can feel it 😂 we will get to witness Manal's life as a teenager/adult 😍

SHOULD I PROCEED?

If I get many feedbacks, I will set up a date for the first chapter soon, but if I don't, maybe some other time, at my leisure. 😄

Add to your libraries and reading lists.

Follow me deey_jah for updates.

deey_jah
❤❤❤