Missing someone

The sun started shining at Boo York.

Pharaoh was sitting is his bed thinking about the events what has happend yesterday. He really felt confused because he didn't wanted to belive. He was afraid that it was just a dream. A really sweet dream.

Slowly, he got up and went to the street. He felt the fresh air on his face. He just walked and walked while he was still thinking. Was she really there? Or he just saw a guardian angel?

"Hey Pharaoh!" a familier voice salute to the mummy.

"Oh, hi Stonphy!" Pharaoh smiled to the gargoyle girl. Pharaoh knew her for years and she was one of his best friend. Stonphia StonSol is 15 years old. She had long, dark red hair, with big red eyes. She wore cap, black T-shirt with a white skull on it. She also wore red skirt with fishnet stockings. She wears black and red boots.

"You know what Pharaoh? You really shouldn't had done what you did yesterday!"said the girl with a little anger in her voice.

"Why? What have I done?" asked Pharaoh. He totally forgot everything what was connected to his friend and events from yesterday.

" You know! When you ran away with Catty Noir after rapping!"Stonephy almost yelled at him while she crossed her armes around her chest. Pharaoh felt he was blushing. He remembered. He was rapping to his friend and strangers. He planned after the rap he finally say goodbye to his friend. But this didn't happend because Catty appeard. " And what the hell did you do with her?"

"Don't worry! I just showed her the city. Don't look at me like that!"

"Like what?"

"Like if I killed her or someting...But if you want to hear the whole story I could tell you."

"Cool, than come! I want to finish one of my graffiti what I have started while you were really busy with a pop-star."

They walked into a little alley. There was it. A big graffiti. Some monsters said that graffities are ugly but Stonphia had a talented hand. This was also a cool graffiti from her. There was a subtitle: Boo York live you're dream. Under the subtitle there was a building, too: The Ptolemy Hotel.

Pharaoh stared on the graffiti than he said:

"Cool. I really like the subtitle. Live you're dreams. Hmm... I like it."

"Thanks. So, would you tell me what has happend after you ran out from the tunnel with Catty Noir?" she seemed curios. Then she climbed two trash cans to finish the painting. Pharaoh took a deep breath.

"Well, we ran a lot. There were a lot of fan! They just didn't wanted leave Catty alone!"

"Alone with you?" she giggled.

"You know what I mean! The only way to get rid of fans was goint to the top of a building" Stonphia wasn't shocked after those words. Instead she said with sarcasm:

"Oh! The Pharaoh tactic! What a hero you are!"then she laughed.

"So after that I have showed her the city. We ate pizza, too. She kinda liked it."

"Really?" she asked " That princess liked the cheap pizza? And she didn't puke after it?"

"She's not that type of princess! And we spoke a lot about music! And we also listened it! She liked the same things that I like!" Pharaoh smiled. He started feel someting warm inside his chest.

"But you didn't do more stupid thing? Like hug her or .... kiss her. Ew... I don't know Pharaoh, I don't like her."

"Why? She so kind. She said no guy acted with her like that." he smiled even more.

"Yeah. Definitely. No guy acted with her like that. Totally. And you belive her?" after this sentence Pharaoh grimaced. " Pharaoh... You can't be like that! Just because she look at you with a smile this doesn't mean that you're special for her. She didn't even gived her phone number to you!"

Pharaoh couldn't look at his friend. He just tried to figure out what the true is. Does Catty really just played with his heart? Nah, that wouldn't makes any sense. Then he started wondering how Catty is doing.

After an hour quite Stonpia just finished the graffiti.

" Sorry, I have to go. It's 7:45am . I have to go to school. See you soon, Pharaoh!"

"Yeah, bye Stonphy!"

'Well Catty also goes to school. I hope she feels okay.' thought Pharaoh. Than he started walking again.