Chapter 59- Movies

Naya's POV

Demi really hadn't been herself over the last few days and the house had become really silent with both Demi and Alexa barely speaking.

I was downstairs making my family breakfast when Demi appeared with Alexa behind her.

Both of them had grey sweats and baggy tshirts on with the messiest bed hair I had ever seen.

"I need to take a picture of you two." I told them. They let me take the photo and then sat at the table. Alexa tried to climb on Demi's lap but Demi just put her down again.

"Lex go sit on your own chair please so I can serve breakfast." I told her. She did as she was told and I served everyone food.

I looked up from the silence to see I was the only one eating. I sighed and nudged Demi who took a small bite, Alexa quickly copying. This continued until they were both done. I'd had enough of both of them by this point. I phoned Dallas and asked if she would take Lex and Jay for the night.

I got all their stuff ready while Demi cleaned up the kitchen for me. By the time I was done and Alexa was ready, Dallas was here.

"Go say bye bye to mommy please." I told her. She ran and hugged Demi and said bye before doing the same to me and then leaving with Dallas and Jay.

"Where is she going?" Demi asked appearing behind me. Her voice was cracking as if she would start crying at any point. I shut the front door and locked it before turning to face Demi.

"She's gone to Dallas' for the night so we can be together for a bit. I don't think I've been taking care of you very well so I thought I'd start today." I explained.

"I'm not in the mood for talking if that's what you want." Demi said quickly.

"No baby just movies and cuddles." I told her. Realistically I did want to talk but I didn't think we would get anywhere at the moment.

"Just movies and cuddles?" She questioned me. I nodded wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck softly.

"Let's go pick a movie then." I told her.

We settled down in the living room and watched films. Demi was resting her head in my lap as I played with her hair. It upset me to know she was hurting and wouldn't speak to me about.

"Babe you're staring again." Demi said quietly immediately snapping me from my thoughts.

"Sorry gorgeous just thinking how lucky I am to have the perfect family." I told her leaning down to kiss her. She blushed and I giggled at her. It was nice to see her happy although these moments had got rare these days.

"I know you really don't want to but we need to talk about what's been bothering you. Please Demi." I begged her.

"Naya..."

A/N

I hate leaving it like this but I felt it was needed. There a few things I want to know.

1. What's Demi about to say?
2. What do you want to happen with Lexie?
3. Anything else you wants to happen?