Chapter 9- Holiday Fun

Today we were flying to Spain. I had tried to explain what happened on the plane to Alexa in order to calm her down a bit as it was a lot longer flight than three hours it took to get us to Dallas.

Eddie had dropped us off at the airport at about two in the morning when Alexa was still asleep. My mum had suggested we buy her a stroller as her little legs often got tired and we would end up having to carry her. Naya had gone out to buy one yesterday but Alexa still wasn't completely comfortable in it as she liked to feel close to one of us and couldn't do that in the stroller.

We checked in and went through airport security okay. Once we got through to the shops, Alexa woke up and started fussing a bit but she was okay until we got on to the plane.

Alexa slept most of the flight which was great for me and Naya as well as the other passengers. I had a concert half way through the week and had to do sound checks the day before but apart from that I was free.

By the time Alexa woke up again we had arrived at the villa. It was currently morning in Spain due to the eight hour time difference but Alexa was wide awake so I decided to unpack.

Alexa was on the bed with Naya watching me both hysterically laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked causing them to some how laugh more at me.

"Fine don't tell me but no more kisses for either of you." I said from the end of the bed. Alexa came over and wanted to whisper in my ear. I bent down so she could but instead she licked my face and they both started laughing again.

"Baby did Naya tell you to do that?" I asked. She nodded.

"Tell tale." Naya muttered under her breath. Alexa pointed to the corner which made me laugh.

"Naya go to the naughty corner please." I told her laughing. She huffed over and sat in the corner, she was biting her lip trying not to laugh.

After a minute, Naya got up and started leaving light kisses on the back of my neck.

"Am I forgiven yet?" She whispered in my ear." I nodded and let her kiss me properly.

After the kiss, I went and got Alexa's swimming stuff. She couldn't swim yet but I was adamant she learnt in case she ever got in trouble in water.

Naya went off to our room and came back dressed in a bikini top that showed so much cleavage and shorts. I changed Alexa into her pink bikini before changing myself.

I grabbed a load of snacks and headed to our private pool. Lathering Alexa in sun cream and putting her to play in the shade. I got myself comfortable on a sun bed and fell asleep.

I woke up to giggling. Luckily Naya had moved the sunshade so I hadn't burnt in the heat. I looked over at my two girls to see Naya with her big sunglasses on and Alexa with my sunglasses that were way too big for her face on.

"Smile." I shouted at them. They both did and I took a picture and set in as my lock screen.

I got up and grabbed Alexa and took her into the shallow end of the pool to let her cool down a bit. She was a bit nervous as even in the shallow end, she was too small to touch the ground but I carried her in the water so she soon relaxed.

* * * * * *

I was getting ready to go out for dinner. I had done my hair and make up and was currently running around in my underwear, looking for something to wear. I finally settled on a red dress with black heels. I got changed and looked at my little girl who was currently lying on my bed still not dressed. I let out a playful sigh.

Over that last few days she had been having more and more accidents so I had decided just to put her in diapers until we got home and I could take her to the doctor. I changed her and picked up the flowery playsuit that I had asked her to put on five minutes ago. Once she was dressed I put her hair into high bunches, it looked adorable even if it made her look a lot younger than she was.

I held her hand and walked down the stairs with her to where Naya was waiting.

"Wow." Was all I managed. She was wearing a short, black dress with showed off her cleavage and legs. She laughed at my reaction before getting Alexa's stroller ready for her. 

Alexa didn't seem to happy about it but I promised her she could sit on my lap once we all got to the restaurant. Once I strapped her into the stroller I took a picture of her as she looked cute.

At the restaurant a few people pointed at us but left us alone. It felt weird to not be bothered by fans. I had Alexa on my lap. She was really tired and didn't want to eat anyway. She started a tantrum when the food arrived. I calmed her down but she refused to eat still. Naya told me to leave her as she would just fuss more.

I didn't want her to not eat but if I could get her to sleep I could get more Demi Naya time without her screaming at me. I gave her her bottle and she drunk it while Naya and I ate before I put her in her pushchair and we walked back to the villa. At some point on the way home Alexa fell asleep. When got back I changed Alexa and tucked her into bed.

Going back into my room I saw Naya under the covers in bed. A cheeky smile appeared on my face when she sat up and I saw she was naked. As quick as I could I pulled off my dress leaving me in just my underwear and climbed onto the bed. Naya pulled me closer to her by my bra and I straddled her as I captured her lips with my own. I left her lips and started to leave kisses on her neck until I found her spot and sucked it.

"Demi." Naya moaned. "That's going to leave a mark."

"That's the point silly." I said giggling. I kissed down her breasts, letting my hands wander as I did, and kissed down on to her toned abs.

"Demi, I need you!" Naya moaned louder. She parted her legs and pushed my head down. I rubbed her clit before inserting my tongue and allowing myself to taste my beautiful girlfriend's insides. I felt her walls begin to tighten until she let go. God she tasted good. I cleaned her up and smiled.

"Your turn baby." She said with a satisfied smirk.

A/N

Early update since so many of you answered my questions.

Stay Strong❤️