Chapter 26- Princess

Both Naya and I ran after Alexa. I knew she wasn't being bad on purpose but it was dangerous for her to run off.

I shoved through the parade crowd, not caring what anyone thought, just in time to see a man scoop my baby up. I tried desperately to catch up as he walked quickly away from the crowds with my girl in his arms.

I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket but I just ignored it. I was only set on getting Alexa off this stranger. Finally the man stopped walking and as I got closer I could hear Alexa's cries for me and Naya. It broke my heart to hear her scream like that.

The nearer I got, I could see the man rock Alexa and try to soothe her cries as he made phone calls.

I got close enough so I punched him hard and kicked him before grabbing my daughter out of his arms.

"Fucks sake Demi." He shouted. I looked at the man closer to realise that it was my ex, Wilmer.

"Wilmer? What are you doing here? Why did you have Lexie?" I asked now confused. Naya had now caught up and was now trying to calm Alexa while I tried to work out what had happened.

"I saw her running and I couldn't see you so I picked her up and was trying to get in contact with you before someone else got her." He said.

I looked at my phone to see all the missed calls were from him. With great difficulty I handed Naya my little girl and hugged Wilmer.

"Thanks and sorry about hitting and kicking you. I don't know what I would of done if someone else had got her before you." I told him.

"Hey don't worry, she's safe now. Text me and we can meet up, yeah?" He asked. I was away to tell him that I was with Naya now but he stopped me.

"And Demi, you can bring your family along." He said nodding at Naya and Alexa.

"Of course we will. Thank you again Wilmer. We'll see you soon." I hugged him again.

"Alright I best get back to my family, bye guys, see you later kiddo." And with that he was gone.

I took Alexa off Naya and rocked her. She rested her teary face on my shoulder while I quietened her down.

"And that's why you don't run away from mommy and mama. You're very lucky that mommy knew that man but what if mommy didn't know who it was. Someone could of taken you away from us." I explained to her.

"I'm sorry mommy. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She cried holding on tighter to me. I was crying a bit now but I just kept rocking her. Naya hugged us for a bit before we started to walk around the park again.

I had booked a special character lunch just for Alexa and I knew it would cheer her up a bit. We headed off there while Naya went back to the car and got Alexa's stroller for me.

We waited outside the restaurant for Naya and then went in. There was a large table set up already for us. I put Alexa down and she began to freak out and desperately scrambled at me to get up.

"Excuse Miss but can I sit beside you?" Alexa immediately stopped whining and turned to see who the mystery voice belonged to. I heard her gasp and she turned back round to me.

"Mommy that's Snow White!" She tried to whisper but it came out incredibly loud causing me and Naya to giggle.

"I know baby, go talk to her." I encouraged her. She was still incredibly shy but she was taking big steps.

"You're very pretty." Alexa said to her.

"Not as pretty as you are. Now I have some friends who would like to join us, is that okay with you?" She asked Alexa. Alexa nodded at her and took her hand.

"Would you like to get dressed up as a princess too?" Snow White asked her. Again Alexa nodded and Snow White led her to the otherside of the room where a load of princess dresses were.

"What one do you want Lex?" I asked her.

"Any of them?" She asked. I nodded at her and she looked at them before eventually picking a green, sparkly tinkerbell dress with little green ballet pumps. I redid her blonde hair into bunches with green hair bands and I put makeup glitter on her cheeks.

"Mommy put glitter on too." Alexa said. I gave her the glitter and allowed her to put it on my cheeks.

"Do I look pretty?" I asked her.

"Like a princess." She replied.

Naya had been taking pictures of us and I posted a selfie of Alexa and I with our glitter on. Suddenly the room was filled with other princesses as they all sat at the table.

There was two large 'throne' chairs at the end of the table. There was a knock at the door and Peter Pan came out.

"I believe my tinkerbell is here." He said. I took hundreds of pictures as he knelt down and kissed Alexa's hand causing her to giggle. He sat on the throne next to Alexa with Naya and I at her side.

Waitresses dressed in Minnie Mouse dresses came out and started taking orders. Alexa was still holding Peter's hand when she ordered for herself.

"Nuggets and chips please with a chocolate milkshake." I laughed as it was exactly what I had ordered.

"Twins." She said laughing. She ate most of her food and she was having too much of a good time for me to hurry her. She got hundreds of pictures taken with the characters especially Peter which I think she fancied big time. Especially when her eyes started to water when she had to say goodbye.

We walked around in the park while we waited for the fireworks to start. We headed to the castle and got a spot to watch at the front. I unstrapped Alexa and pulled her onto my knee.

At first she didn't like that bang of the fireworks but once she got used to it she was fine. I cuddled into Naya to make me warmer. I had given Alexa my phone so I could be with Naya. I could see her taking selfies with us but we hadn't been looking.

"Lexie take a picture with mommy and mama." I said and she started taking pictures. I kissed Naya full on taking her a bit by surprise but she quickly caught on and kissed back. I looked at the pictures and there was one good one that I really liked.

I had one arm around Alexa tickling her as I kissed Naya. You could make out the castle and fireworks behind us. It seriously was the perfect picture.

"Can I post this one?" I asked Naya.

"Are you sure you're okay with it Dem? I seriously don't mind if you want to wait." She replied.

"Nope I want to tell everyone. I mean all our friends and family know anyway and anyone here could of seen the kiss." I told her. She nodded and I began to post it on twitter and Instagram.

At Disney with my family. My fairy tale ending @NayaRivera❤️
I wrote in the caption and posted it Naya retweeted it and reposted it on instagram. I checked Naya's photo caption.

At Disney with my beautiful family on this beautiful night. This is definitely our fairy tale ending @ddlovato xx

I smiled and we both switched our phones to silent knowing that they were going to blow up now we were finally out in the open.

Once the fireworks stopped we made away back to the car. I had decided to drive to the hotel since Naya had driven here.

We pulled up and they were both asleep. I took a picture of Alexa sleeping in her car seat still dressed at tinkerbell and then Naya sleeping in the passenger seat, smiling as she slept.

I posted both pictures.
My sleeping princess and my queen, sleep tight.

A/N

Thank you for reading this, I still can't believe my story has over 21K reads!!!!

Stay Strong ❤️