Chapter 70- Home

We had finally be able to take out beautiful baby home. It was taking a lot of time to adjust to not being in the hospital with her and to be a full on parent to both my daughters.

During everything, Naya was amazing. Every time I was struggling, she was there to pick me back up.

"Mummy." I heard my little girl shout. I headed to where she was however I didn't rush as I knew she was with Naya.

"Hey beautiful." I told as I entered our living room and placed my oldest daughter on my hip.

"Rora was smiling Mummy." She said to me excitedly. Since having Aurora home from the hospital, both Naya and I were more relaxed and Alexa therefore, was relaxed and calm around us.

"Was she? Were you trying to make her laugh?" I asked her as I sat next to my girlfriend and my other daughter.

Alexa had my phone and was taking pictures. Her new favourite thing was taking pictures of her little sister which I found adorable.

Today we had invited my family to stay for a few days as they had been desperate to see Aurora now she was out out of intensive care.

My front door opened and Maddie came running over to me with the rest of the family not far behind her.

I stood up with Alexa still attached to my hip and greeted them all. She had been excited about having a little sister but since we had brought Aurora home occasionally she had got jealous of the attention that she received.

My family were currently sharing cuddles from Aurora while Alexa was on my lap.

She stayed cuddled into me while I spoke to everyone but I could tell everyone one wanted to be with Aurora.

"Mummy I sleepy." My four year old announced to me.

Normally she didn't sleep during the day but since Aurora had came home, she'd been kept awake at night.

"Give everyone a kiss and you can go for a nap then." I told her. She said goodnight to everyone leaving Naya and Aurora until last.

She gently kissed Rora quietly mumbling something to her before kissing Naya and grabbing my hand.

I tucked her into her bed and sat beside her waiting for her eyes to close. She smiled at me and let out her cute giggle for no reason.

"What is it?"

"You and mama gonna get married one day?" She said as she tried to get comfy.

"Hopefully baby, when Rora is a bit bigger probably."