Chapter 48- Finding Out

We finally arrived at our hotel and it was breathtaking. The rooms were massive and had everything you could need. My parents had a room, Naya, Lexie and I were in a family room as were Dallas, Bea and Maddie.

I woke up on our first full day on holiday and started getting ready. I could see Naya had woken up and was now watching me get ready as always.

"Take a picture Nay, it will last longer." I joked with her as I brushed my hair.

"Happily." She said getting her phone out. "Smile Dem." I turned and stuck my tongue out at her before going to wake Alexa up.

Alexa was pretty chilled out on holiday so was easy to get ready and it wasn't too long until we were out by the pool.

My parents had decided to explore the area on their own while we all started tanning.

"Bea where's Maddie?" Dallas asked. We all looked around suddenly noticing she wasn't here. Dallas decided she would go find her for us. After about twenty minutes without hearing from either Dallas or Maddie, I was starting to get worried.

"Miss Miller come here please." I said to Bea who was currently in the pool. Bea got out grabbed her towel and sat on the edge of my sun bed.

"Did you and Maddie make up yesterday like we talked about?" I asked her.

"Err no. No we didn't but I did try." She said. I knew was telling the truth. I had learnt that Bea was really shit at lying and it was always really obvious when she was.

"Dallas has been a while, I'm gonna go up to the room and see if she's okay."

When I got to Maddie's room, I knocked and Dallas answered.

"She won't come out of the bathroom Dem. Can you try for a bit." Dallas said letting out a sigh and running her hands through her hair.

"Go back to the pool Dal, I can handle it from here." I told her. She agreed and left shutting the door behind her.

"Maddie, it's Dem. I don't know why you're locked in there but I can guarantee it isn't as bad as you think it is and nothing that you tell me will make me or anyone else love you any less." I told her, praying it would convince her.

Slowly I heard the lock turn and saw my baby sister. Her eyes were red and puffy and tears ran down her face. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close to me.

"Are you going to explain to me what's brought this on then? Is it something to do with Bea? She said you guys have fallen out." I asked as I sat down on one of the beds with her.

"No, Bea just told me to do something that I really didn't want to do but I think I can see that she's right now." My little sister said as tears tumbled from her face at rapid speed.

"What was it baby?"

"Demi I've been cutting again."

So it's been forever and I know and I'm really sorry that I can never manage to update regularly. I'm still nowhere near happy with this chapter but oh well, I hope it's okay for you all.