Chapter 19 - Making Progress Or Nah?

*4 months later*

NO ONES POV

Early Monday morning Onika rolled over to be met with a sleeping Safaree. She got out of bed and made her way to Kyle's room to get him up for school. Nicki cut the light on and lightly tapped his shoulder.

"Babe, it's time to get up and ready for school."

Kyle clapping his hands twice causing the lights to cut off and pulled the covers over his head. "No."

" Kyle were not doing this today. Now ima go wake your brothers up and go fix breakfast, if your still on bed, were gonna have a problem, understand?"

"whatever" Kyle mumbled to himself

"Excuse me! "

"Yes Ma'am" Kyle said jumping out of bed and heading towards the bathroom.

*************

Finishing up breakfast, Nicki headed back upstairs. Passing her room she overheard strange noises. Opening the door, Safaree had his hands wrapped around his fully erected member while soft moans escaped his mouth. Nicki quietly made her way into the room and made her way towards him. She thought this would be good opportunity to mess with him.

She kneeled down beside him and nibbled on his ear lobe - his spot.

"Mmmmm."

Nicki smirked as she watched him pleasure himself.

"Mmm damn Tasha. "

wait who tf is Tasha!?!?!?!

Nicki immediately stopped at the sound of another womans name and stood up. Safaree eyes popped open a few seconds later.

"NICKI ??!?!?!????!! THAT WAS YOU.??." Sb yelled stuffing his rod back into hid boxers.

"Don't worry about it." she replied walking out the room as of nothing happened.

SAFAREE POV

What the fuck just happened? What was she doing watching me? Did I call Tasha's name again, damn I really need to leave her alone shit is so complicated now. Kayla thinks I'm her babys daddy, Nicki has a thing for me but is too stubborn to admit it and Tasha.....well her head game is A1.

I need to get my shit together if I want to make Onika my girl. Knowing Wayne's bitch ass, I betta act fast.

TADRE POV

So today is the day that I go through with this. After tonight nobody would be able to pick on me. Tonight I become a man. I picked up my gym bag and ran out to the bus. I think I dropped something but I don't have time to go back. Oh well it's probably not important.

NICKI POV

I don't know what the fuck I was thinking. Helping him reach his peak while he was sleep, and on top of that were not even together like wtf. I need to just move on from him. It's been 4 months and he still hasn't made a move nor did he really tell me about this Kayla girl. Ugh why can't he just love me.

Leaving the room I needed something to occupy my time. I walked into Stephon's and started cleaning. Picking up a pair of his jeans and putting them in his hamper, a couple of hundred dollar bills and a bud of marijuana fell out.

I know this nigga ain't bring this shit in my house.

STEPHON

"Ay yo nigga, you got the money?"

" Hell yeah I got the money, you got the stuff??? "

"Of course I do." Stephon replied confidently. As he reached in his pockets for it.

Oh fuck , I wore the wrong pants. I hope my pops don't smell it.

NICKI POV

I ran down stairs to wear Safaree was.

" Please tell me this is yours." I said referring to the weed.

"Nah, but I'll smoke it tho." Safaree replied reaching for it.

"I'm not playing Safaree" I yelled " I think Stephons selling."

KYLE

Another boring ass day at school uggh. What is life?

OK SO IK ITS NOT REALLY GOOD BUT BEAR WITH ME AND IK I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE FOREVER BUT ITS MY FRESHMAN YEAR IS SO F'N STRESSING ALREADY. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME READ MY OTHER BOOKS AND DOES ANY ONE WANT TO CO-WRITE A NEW BOOK WITH ME?!? HMU IF SO.

VOTE IF YOU READY FOR 'THE PINK PRINT' DROPPING ON THANKSGIVING ❤❤

~KAY