Chapter 11- Welcome Home!???! Part 2

NO ONE'S POV

The ride to the studio was unbearable for Sb. He couldnt digest the fact that for the past 13 years they've been alone and neglected while him and Nicki have been swimming in pools of money with no care in the world. He wanted to know what was going on in their mind but didnt know how to go about it. The ride ended and Safaree cut the engine. The kids would look at Sb then back at each other. Just as Safaree unlocked the doors they spoke up.

"Why??" Tadre said with a lot of base in his voice.

"Why, What?" Sb replied confused.

"Why did you tell us that and cant we tell anyone, are you ashamed of us?"

"No, no ,no neva that. I mean didnt you want to know who your real father is? And... a few weeks ago i had learned of your existence but dont that that out on Nicki, it was both of our faults. When we were young we did things we had no business doing. She got pregnant and she thought I wouldn't want it but she was entirely wrong. But I did want you guys. And I want you to understand me went I say the I love all three of you and theres nothing that anyone can say to stop that. I just wanna be on the same page with you all. I wanna have that father-son relationship I never had with my dad." Safaree kept rambling on and on with tears streaming down his face telling them how much he cares and how he will always be their for them.

Tadre and Kyle reached forward and gave Sb a hug and told him that they love him too. After that they got out the car and into the studio. Stephon just sat there with him. He didn't hug sb. He wanted to, but couldn't.

"Look Safaree, I appreciate that. I really do. But I can just give in like that. All my life ppl been telling me that they gonna take care of us but never do. You seem like a nice dude. I wanna believe u but i cant. My mind says no, but my heart says yes. And imma say something I never thought i would say." Stephon took a deep breath then looker at his father with watery eyes. "I love you dad." They jumped into each others arms and cried like there was no tomorrow. After about 10 minutes they dried there tears and walked into the studio feeling a sense of accomplishment.

STUDIO

NICKIS POV

I was in the booth adding the final touches on Pills N Potion when they walked in. My heart stop. My mouth went dry. I couldn't speak.

They came in the room all smiles. I couldn't help but smile too. They sat on the couch and was engaged in a deep convo until Wayne and Baby came back into the room.

"Galiiiii man its been awhile since i seen you. But uh we needa talk."

"Yea ight man" Sb turned to his kids and told them he would be back. He stood up and followed Wayne out the room. When they left Nicki thought it would be a good idea to talk to the boys.

"Haii, how r u guys today"

"We still alive so we can't complain." Stephon spoke .

"Thats good . How was the mall? Did you enjoy yourselves?"

"Yea dad practically bought up the whole mall for us. We finna b fresh

when we head back to school." Tadre said clearly excited, but he came into reality and realized he broke dads promise. He told someone.

"Dad?!!!" Nicki nearly screamed her head off. " He told yall?"

"He told us everything."

"TADRE" Stephon and Kyle yelled in unison. "You just got dad in trouble"

Yha damn right he in trouble. Me n Sb need to talk.

SAFAREE N WAYNE'S CONVO

"Man I just wanna congratulate u and ya girl on t-"

"Nicki aint my girl" Sb said bluntly

"She single!!!??!" Wayne yelled

"Yea ...She aint wit me. But if you tryna get wit her ion think now is the time. Shes very........... snappy. If u ask me i think she on her period."

Wayne screwed up his face.

"Naw man. She just aint into u nomo"

"Haha nigga. As if, nicki love me, and i love her but its just not our time. Thats all."

"Naw she need a real nigga in her life. And that would be me."

Safaree laughed Wayne off.

"Look man i see how u been looking at nicki. U want her but can't have her. I betta not see you all up in her face either, we tryna build something." Sb looked at his watch then back at wayne and held his hand out and said "Thanks for your cooperation."

Wayne didnt shake his hand. He instead flicked him off and walked back into the studio. Once again Sb laughed him off and then decided to call his mom and tell her about the kids.

THERE GUYS SRRY ITS LATE BUT MY LAST DAY OF SKOOL IS JUNE 10 SO AFTER THAT ILL POST MORE OFTEN. ALSO I SAW AN INTERVIEW AND NICKI SAID THAT SHE WAS NOT SINGLE. THATS A SIGN BARBS ONIKAFAREE IS HEREEEEEEEE. LOL

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE!

VOTE :-)

VOTE!