Chapter 6 - Where Are They Part2

CONTINUED...

NICKIS POV

Nicki pondered with her answer. With the way her and Sbs relationship was going she knew she couldn't be cutting corners with this one.

NO ONES POV

"Safaree, remember when we were 16 and I asked you to take my virginity because i was ashamed of being the only virgin in HS?" Sb nodded in responce." Well apparently you didnt use protection because i found out i was pregnant later that month. Then remember when I was 18 and snuck into your frat party and we got really intoxicated?" "Um no" " Well it happened, than most recently when we both was in that rap group together and you were really depressed about your mixtape dropping?" " But i used a condom i know i did, what happened?" " Later on that same day when i found out that you got back together with Crystal and heard that you guys were going to get married and travel across the world and just leave me behind, I got kinda jealous and was afraid of losing you so i took your sperm from the condom and put it in myself. Every time my mom thought i "run away" i would actually go back to Trinidad to hid the pregnancy, after I'd have the baby i would put my child up for adoption and pay extra each month so that they could keep me up to date with my kids so one day i could take them home with me."

Safaree sat there without saying a word, struggling to keep tears from falling he got up and nicki once again was alone.

SAFAREE

Getting back to the hotel he made a phone call to St.Marys Adoption Center asking for information about his kids where abouts. Since his signature wasnt on the certificate they couldn't give him anything but his name was down as the biological father so the lady said if he comes to the center and his id match what the documents say MAYBE they could help. Safaree booked the the first flight to New York,New York for the next day. He took a shower, packed a couple of outfits and went to bed early ignoring the calls and texts he got from nicki. Pushing nicki to the back of his mind and his kids to the front praying that tomorrow would go smooth.

NICKIS POV

After several hours of crying, nic took a long hit bath, drank a little red wine and called over Candi and TT to finally let her secret loose , knowing the conversation she'll have with her mother wont be easy.