Chapter 9- OMFG

One Week Later

St.Marys Adoption Center

" Hello, I talked to a lady by the name of Lindsey, she said she would help me get my kids back.She mentioned that they live in Atlanta?"

" Mrs.Samuels?" the receptionist responded quite puzzled.

"No Im Onika Maraj,were not together, but how do you know him?"

"Oh. A man with the name of Safaree Samuels came in about a week ago came and same in a similar situation.why?"

"Umm never mind but thx anyways."

Nicki hopped in her rental heading to the airport, going back to Cali. Safaree and I need to talk.

MALIBU ,CALIFORNIA

Nicki got home and went straight to Sbs room. Without knocking she barged in. There stood Safaree dripping wet with only a towel around his waist. Despite Nicki being pissed about Safaree going behind her back to see her kids, she couldn't help but feel some type of way right now. Its been nearly a year since she and sb called a quits on their relationship and nearly 5 months since she had any sexual release. But she had to keep her mind on why she was here in the first place.

" So I hear you went to see my kids"

"Our kids, N I wasnt going to seat around know that mini me's were out there somewhere."

"You should of at least told m-"

"Ayy hold off on that, I gotta take this." Safaree said referring to his phone ringing.

Phone Call

Michael - Ayy Sb I need you to watch the kids for about two weeks for me

Sb- TWO WEEKS!!!!!!!! Man ion know man thats, thats deep.

M- Ik, ik but i got in a little bit of trouble and i don't wanna leave the kids w/ Cheryl

Sb- Ight man when they coming

M- tommorow

Safaree removed the phone from his ear, took a deep breath, looked at nicki then answered back.

Sb- Okay. Just make sure they at the airport by 9:30. Ima have some ppl there to help them out and bring them to me.

M-Thanks man

Sb- Ha u can stop thanking me now

End Of Phone Call

" Safaree, whats happening tommorow at 9:30?"

"They coming"

"Who coming"

"The Kids." And with that said Sb walked back into his bathroom and locked the door. Leaving Onika in her thoughts.

TOMMOROW AT 9:00

Nicki was running all through the house, while Safaree sat the Island eating cereal, making sure everything was in place for the kids.

"Okay Sb how do i look?" Nicki said as she spun in a circle.

"Um. Like you always do"

"Is that a good thing or a bad?"

"Depends on how you take it i guess."

Just as Onika was about to pick an argument with Safaree the door bell rang. Both Safaree and Nicki were froze in that one spot unsure of their next move.