Chapter 2-Should I?

NO ONE'S POV

"Congratulations Ciara" I exclaimed. Me, Safaree and some other friends within the music industry were at Ciara's baby shower.

"Thx Nic Nac, that means alot"

Near the end of the baby shower Ciara had a couple of words to say.

" I really want to thank every single one of you for coming out today. I know yall probably had other things to do but you guys came through for me. Out of all the people out there I'm glad to be able to call you guys my friends". As Ciara finished tears of joy trickled of her eyes.

"Excuse my fiancee, her hormones are acting up but understand that were really thankful for you guys".

"We here you big bro,we got cha back remember.Rich gang nigga till da end of time, they aint fucking wit us POM POM" Safaree ghetto ass yelled causing the room the room to erupt in laughter.

SAFRAEE'S POV

Ever since we left the baby shower Nicki has been really quiet. Originally I had planned to tell nic how I really felt towards her but I guess that this isnt the right time.

NICKI'S POV

I've been thinking really hard about telling Safaree. I mean he deserves to know what really happened. I just hope he doesn't think bad of me.

At around 7:30 I began to cook steak and mashed potatoes for me and Safaree so we could talk.

NO ONE'S POV

"Safaree, do you remember back in 2000 when we went to that party and got really drunk?"

"Umm hey, back in Queens right?; Safraee replied without taking his eyes off his plate."Why did you ask?"

"Do you remember what went down that night?"

"Why are you bringing this up? I mean you even said you never wanted to talk about it".

"Damn Safaree will you let me speak. Like I was saying......