Chapter 18 -

*2 Months Later*

SAFAREE

Its been two months since the kids were released from the hospital and there still recovering - mentally. Tadre and Stephon had their casts taken off weeks ago but the doctor has them on medication to help strengthen their bones. Kyle on the other hand isn't as sick anymore, but he does have anxiety attacks sometimes. He's not as happy and he doesn't smile now. The burns on his back may have healed but his heart hasn't.

Nicki has been crowding herself with work to avoid her problems. And as for me...Im in a hell hole. Kayla went stop blaming up my phone and its annoying the hell out of me. Every Tuesday and Friday I have to go over their and help her reach her sexual peak as well as give her 20k. And you wanna know that hard part, keeping that from Nicki.

I knew what I'm doing is wrong but it's the only way to protect our kids and future wife. Lord forgive me for my sins.

As of right now it's just me and the kids. Nicki went to the studio and won't be back any time soon. I decided to go check up on my youngest.

"Hey buddy, how you feeling?"

He doesn't say anything.

"I have  something that will make you feel better. "

Still doesn't say anything

"Look" Safaree reached behind his back and tossed Kyle some papers. "Those are the papers from court. I didn't know if you wanted just my last name or me and Nicki's so I gave you both.  Now you're Kyle Carson Maraj-Samuels. " Kyle smiled show casing his deep dimples he inherited from Nicki.

"Thx"

_______________________

NICKI

As of right now, I'm at the studio working The Pink Print. Lately its been hard for me to be around Safaree anymore. Even though he said that  there's nothing  going on between him and Kayla, I'm not convinced. I don't even know why I'm trippin, we ain't together.

I was fooling around on twitter when Wayne walked in. "Hey Nic, how you been" Wayne said as he came and gave her a hug that lasted way longer than it should've.

"I've been alright I cant complain."

"I heard about the kids, are they okay. "

"There still recovering Wayne but thanks for asking." Nicki said while rubbing her temples.

Wayne hesitated before responding "Ayy Nic, why don't you let me take you out. To help take your mind off some thing's." Wayne was know standing behind Nic giving her a massage. Nic closed her eyes and enjoyed this stress reliever."So will you be my date tonight? " Nicki opened  her eyes to see Wayne's lips just inches away from hers. She froze not sure if she should stop him or not. Safaree has my heart, but isn't giving me the attention I need. I can't keep waiting on him. Wayne interrupted me from my thoughts and placed his finger under my chin, bringing my lips towards his.

_________________________

Unknown Pov

I know I should've set the house on fire and killed them.  It's their fault my life is a mess and their gonna pay. All three of them. Especially the little one.

_______________________

Kayla Pov

Ugh I don't get why he doesn't love me I'm 10x better than that barbie,  but it's alright Ima get him. I don't think Ms. Barbie knows that Sb be in this pussy every Tuesday and Friday. But she finna find out.  I think I'll send her a picture of him hitting it from the back. He's finna be mine.

LONG TIME NO POST. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BORING BUT NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE BETTER... AND SOONER SO YEA. VOTE & COMMENT

ITS PINK FRIDAY BIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH

-Kay