Chapter 10- Welcome Home?!? Part 1

Malibu, California

Continued........

NO ONES POV

Onika jumped to her feet and opened the door to three young,brown-skinned boys. Kyle was the first to speak.

"Um. We're looking for a Safaree...Safaree Samuels. Kyle said as he read it off a piece of paper.

Nicki couldn't help but stare into the little boys big brown eyes. She lost herself in them, she imagined how everything would play out in the end and how they would be a big happy family. The only thing she couldn't figure out was how she and safaree would end up. interrupting Nicki out of her thoughts, Sb nudged her out of the way and tended to the kids.

"Yea that's me. Why dont you come on in and ill show you to your rooms. Uh you dont have a suitcase or anything?"

"All the clothes we have is right here" Stephon said referring to the little drawstring book bag each of them carried.

"You couldn't have much in there, I mean look at how small it is"

"Yea well no one really needs to have a lot of clothes, you just need a washer n dryer"

"I know bit still. How about I take yall to the mall n pick up some stuff"

"YESSSSS the mall finally" Tadre exclaimed while doing his lil dance.

"Lol ok well go up stairs, the 3rd door to the right is yalls.  Go and freshen up then we'll leave"

The kids went up stairs to get ready to go and sb went to change, but before he left nicki spoke.

"So your just gonna leave me here all by myself, really?"

"Look why dont you go to the studio and finish recordin Pills N Potion and we'll catch up with you later okay?" Safare said as he and the kids got in the car and sped off the the mall.

AT THE STUDIO

Nicki walked into the studio and was surprised to see Wayne and Birdman there.

"Oh haii, i didn't expect you guys to be here"

"Well yeah. You stopped answering my calls, i had to make sure my girl was okay."

"Wayne im......im hangin in there."

"Come on nic. Theres something wrong. i can see it in you......tell me" Birdman pleaded.

"Uh..i.....um.....I have three kids and im trying get things back to normal.

"Their Safaree's , aren't they.?" Despite being  Nickis boss he has  developed a strong liking for nicki and was planning on asking her out tonight.

"Yeah but thats not the point. I-i......Look can we just finish this track." Nicki spoke rubbing her temples.

"I think that would be best" Birdman said looking at both nicki n wayne.

AT THE MALL

Sb and the kids walked through the mall going store to store picking up essentials. Safaree broke the silence.

"So yall have girlfriends or......" Safaree spoke in a rather perky tone.

All three boys whipped their heads around and stared at him like he said something stupid.

silence

Just then a group of girls past by and one of them.

"Ay me n Tadre are gonna head off to the food court, well be back"

"Kyle, you alright. You seem kinda down."

"Yea i guess im ok" Kyle said in between sniffles.

"No your not. Talk to me."

"Man aint nothing going right for me. After these two weeks are up were going back to Atlanta. Going back to being neglected and by myself. Aint nobody there for me. You look around you see families playing and laughing together. I mean nobody has it good, but I still want someone at my games and spelling bee's. Someone cheering me on at graduation..... supporting me in everything i do. But i guess thats not what God wanted for me." Kyle and Safaree were just sitting by the fountain in tears. Kyle embraced Safaree in a hug and Sb cried harder. Just then the other two boys came back.

"Boys, I need to tell you something....but you have to keep this between us for now." Safaree took a deep breath and did a silent prayer. "Im your biological father and Nicki, she your-"

"Our mother......i know" Stephon blurted look in the opposite direction.

OKAY THEIR U GO. IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DONT BE SHY. ANYWAYS I HAVE TESTING ALL WEEK SO ANOTHER CHAPTER SHOULD BE UP THURSDAY OR FRIDAY. AND HAVE YALL HEARD PILLS N POTIONS ?!?!???!!!? THAT SONG GAVE ME LIIIIIFFFFFEEEEEE