Chapter 3- Are You Serious?

Continued...

" Now as i was saying, I g-" Before Nicki could finish her sentence Safaree's phone started to ring.

"Hold up, I gotta take this"

*CONVO*

Unknown- are we still going to meet up tonight?

SB- um yeah yeah, just give me a minute were in the middle of something righ-

Unknown- I thought you said you weren't seeing her

SB- were not together , i told you that already....

Nicki's POV

So did Sb really just cut me off and left to talk to some hoe cuz he must got me real fucked up.Bit it's whatever, and if sb was trying to keep his convo on the d-low it aint working cuz i can hear they whole conversation. Oh there he go i guess he ready to talk.

NO ONE'S POV

"So are you done talking to your hoe now or naw?"

"W-what are you talking about?" safaree exclaimed obviously confused." That was just an old friend from high school".

"Old friend my ass SAFRAEE".Nicki was now mad and somewhat jealous,why? That was a question she didnt know the answer to. " But I guess that shows that you care way more about yo popcorn hoes than your kids." Nicki yelled immediately regretting what She said.

"Kids? WTF you mean by KIDS!?!?!?YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT I HAVE KIDS THAT YOUVE KEPT FROM ME " Safaree was now furious his eyes were blood shot and his fist were clinched.Safaree's entire demeanor had changed in .2 seconds and nicki was terrified.Nicki was now crying a river, sb had never yelled at her before and her being in her period made her more sensitive ti everything.Safaree looked down at nicki,his face softened but he wasn't exact calm .

"Nicki,dont cry im sorry. i just dont understand why you didnt tell me"

"P--please dont hurt me, please"

"Nic I'm not going to hurt you" Safaree then embraced nic in a tight hug." Let me just ask you one thing, how old are they?"

" One is 9 the other is 13 and the oldest 15." Nicki whispered through her tears. Safaree got up grabbed his keys and left nicki alone in her thoughts.