Chapter 16- Evidence part 2

THE NEXT MORNING

The next morning Nicki and Safaree dropped us off at school.

" Alright boys when you get home don't forget to turn on the microphone, okay."

He went out and bought tiny microphones and taped them on our chest, so what ever Cheryl says to us will be recorded.

" We got it, will you be here after school?"

" Sorry sport, but we head back to Cali in a few hours."

"Okay, I'll call you later on." Tadre yelled while running into the building.

__________

TADRE

School is now over and now all three of us are walking home. As we got to the door Stephon reminded us about the microphones. When we opened the door you were hit with a cloud of smoke. On the table there were used needles and cigarettes. Just as we were about to run out, she found us.

"Where the f*** have you been all night. Y'all have my ass worried. Child Services came by when you're gone. If i aint tell 'em y'all were at my moms place, they woulda cut off them checks I was gettin. Now take yall ungrateful ass in the kitchen and fix dinner."

At that very moment Micheal came from around the corner. * hope yall remember Micheal from chapter 8*

" Leave em alone, they aint did nothing to you. Stop being a bitch" Micheal yelled

"STHU and die already. The only reason im still wit you is to get that check the government gonna sent me when you die. So would you do us all a favor and drop dead? Thx."

"What happened. When we first met you were nothing like this."

" Do act like you dont know. You couldn't never be happy with what you had, was i not good enough for you? huh?. And what it bad is that it was with my own sister."

" You all up on me but whos the one with the STD!?!. Right, and you still fuckin around but, i forgave you,  so cut me some slake."

"'You know what, you really getting on my last nerves you really are." Cheryl went into the closet and grab her old softball ball. "Yoh.ill wanna talk huh? do you?" Cheryl then took a hard swing and caught Micheal in his temple. He blcked out and blood gushed from his head. She then turned around and stared at the boys.

"WTF YALL LOOKIN AT. I SAID GO FIX DINNER!!!!!!!!!!"

Stephon, Tadre and Kyle scrambled the kitchen and began to cook.

Mission Complete

SHORT CHAPTER BUT THE NEXT ONE SHOULD BE LONGER. VOTE/COMMENT

N DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD FANFIC THAT I COULD READ?