Chapter 12 - Normal

BACK IN THE STUDIO W/ THE KIDS

NO ONE'S POV

Safaree and Wayne left the room leaving the kids and Nicki alone. Nicki mind wondered what the kids thought of her. Did they think she was weird? Do they know that Im there mother? The silence was killing her and she couldn't take it.

"What do you think of me?" Nicki said coming off a little harsh. "I mean, did safaree talk about me when you guys were at the mall?"

" Yea i guess" Tadre spoke with no emotion.

" Well what did he say?"

"Something you already know, so dont worry about it."

Nicki was lost for words. He spoke with alot of anger. She wished Safaree would just walk back into the room to clear up the tension in the room, bit he didn't.

"Your our biological mother"

Nicki's whipped her head around as if she just seen a ghost. "WHAT!???!?"

"Thats what dad said. Your our mom."

silence

"I knew it." Stephon exclaimed jumping to his feet. "I knew she wouldn't claim us. "

"No. Thats not it. I do claim you,all of you. Believe it or not, bit you guys kinda scare me."

"Scare you? Why would you be scared of me!!?" Kyle said

"Because....tho im your mom and all I haven't been there for you guys. Every time I would think about finding yall and bringing you home, the idea of you hating me always stopped me. And now that your here... I-I just wanna be a good mother to you boys."

"Ima tell you what i told dad. Im not all that good with trusting ppl cuz im always fucked over in the end. Im not going to say I never wanted a mom cuz thats a lie. I'll give you a chance.......pls dont fuck me over." Stephon spoke through tears.

Nicki embraced Stephon in a hug.

"Group hug" Tadre semi-yelled and he n Kyle joined the hug.

"So we straight now?" Nicki said

"Naw we aint straight... We hungry" Kyle spoke bluntly.

"Lol okay ima go and tell Sb"

As I cracked the door open I couldn't help but ease drop on part of their conversation.

" Haha nigga. As if, nicki love me, and i love her but its just not our time. Thats all."

Nicki closed the door and sat back down with the kids. The kids kept asking her random questions but her mind was stuck on what she heard.

HE STILL LOVES ME

LATER ON IN THE WEEK

It has been a couple of days since we were all in the studio and today way the day Mama Carol was going to meet her grandchildren for the first time. Me, the kids and Safaree have gotten closer...as a family and I loved it. Its now 5:45 and we need  to get ready to go to Mama Carol's house. Nicki went upstairs and into her room, there she found Safaree and her babies knocked out. She took a picture of them and saved it as her screen lock. Nicki then went to each of them and tried to wake them up. Epic Fail.

So you wanna play hard ball huh,  Two can play that game.

Nicki went downstairs and filled a bucket with ice water then came back upstairs.

"Ima give yall one more time. Yall finna get up or naw?." No one said any thing. Nicki then dumped the bucket all over them.

"Yo what the hell!?!?!?" They all  yelled in unison, except Kyle...he doesn't curse.

"Now next time when I say get up, yall better get up. And stop all that cursing and get dressed."

3 hours later

Everyone was getting off the air plane and hopped into the Maybach on their way to Mama Carol's home. When they arrived everyone had butterflies in their stomachs. They took their sweet time getting out the car and just when Safarea was going to knock on the door, it swung open.

" Oh My Goodness there they are. Their really here !" Carol spoke with tons of excitement. Stephon, Tadre and Kyle looked around unaware that she was referring to them.

"Come on in, dont be shy. Are you hungry cuz dinner is ready?" Mama Carol spoke through her accent.

"Yes ma'am" they replied in unison.

"Dont call me that, Im not that old...yet" Mama Carol chuckled. The five of them followed Carol into the kitchen. "MICAIAAAHHHH!!!!! come down here and meet your nephews."

Micaiah walked into the kitchen with the phone to his ear. "Ma what you want, im on the phone?"

"I wouldn't care if you was on the toilet, I said meet your nephews." Mama Carol yelled. Micaiah sighed and turned to his nephew and was surprised by who he saw.

"Smooth!!! Is that you!?!"

"Mack????. Yo small world we live in, how you been son?" Stephon was now out of his seat and gave Micaiah a man hug.

"I cant complain man, cant complain." Nicki cleared her throat catching the two's attention on the process.

"My bad, me and Stephon went to summer camp together, we were best friends before went M.I.A on each other" Micaiah explained.

"Yea we had a good time at camp" Stephon spoke remembering the time they both lost their virginity to the same girl in the cabin they shared. Good times. Lol.

The rest of the evening when well. They ate and got to know each other and visited memory lane . Micaiah and Stephon exchanged numbers. They left around 11:30 to head back to California. Things were looking good for them.

OKAY THERE YOU GO. BE ON THE LOOK OUT CUZ I'll BE STARTING TWO DIFFERENT STORIES. ONE OF THEM WILL BE ONIKAFAREE AND IM UNDECIDED ON THE OTHER. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS LET ME KNOW.

LUV,

KAY

P.S. VOTE AND COMMENT