Chapter 14 - Help Me

ATLANTA, GEORGIA

KYLE

We've been back in Atlanta for about three days now and this boy in my class wont leave me alone.

" Ayy there goes the little girl everyone"Josh said while pulling on Kyle's braids.

"Leave me alone man, I aint do nothing to you." Kyle replied in a semi whisper not trying  to cause a scene.

" Nah, Im just getting started. Yo were you been at for the last two weeks huh? Out looking for your real mama and daddy? Dont know why, they abandoned you, they don't want you...no one wants a freak as a son." The whole class 'ooohhhhhed' at the scene taken place. Kyle snapped.

"STFU YOU CANT BE TALKING CUZ I SEEN YO MAMA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU AT FAMILY DOLLAR YESTERDAY. YOU SWEAR YOU GOT HELLA MONEY BUT YOU WEAR THE SAME PAIR OF BEAT UP NIKES EVERYDAY. WEAR CONCEALER TO COVER UP THAT BLACK EYE YO DADDY GAVE Y-" just then Josh jumped on Kyle and the two wrestled. Kyle managed to get on top and delivered several blows to Josh's face. Teachers from nearby classrooms heard all the commotion and pulled Kyle out of Josh. Kyle sat in the principles office while administrators called his parents.

" Kyle I'm very disappointed in you, what happened in there?" Mr. Ridges waited for Kyle's response but never got one. " Hhm, fine dont tell me but your going have to tell your parents...their on their way here." Kyle dropped his front and paniced.

"No no no no no they cant come, you cant tell them I-i'll be in so much trouble."

"Im sorry Mr. Kyle but you know our policy......" Kyle tuned out his lecture on being a better citizen and tried to think of a way to get around this ass whopping he finna get as soon as he got home.

help me.

________

NICKI

Ever since the kids left,  Safaree has been getting phone calls from an unknown number. He says its nothing. But I don't believe him. Lately his been leaving early in the morning and coming home late. He says that he's visiting an old friend.

I don't really no why im trippin', it aint like we together.......but I wish we were. Anyways since Safaree is out again I decided to call Candi and Thembi over to talk, ya know. Just then the door bell rang.

"Hey bae, how u been?" Thembi asked.

"Uhh, Ive been better...." Nic responded w/ a slight smile.

" Ok were not gonna do this today Onika........Spill." Candi demanded.

"Okay, prepare yourselves" Nicki went on and told them about the kids and how Safaree went behind her back to get them. She mentioned that the kids stayed with them for two weeks and that one of them has trust issues. She also complained that she hates sleeping alone and how she aches for Safaree. Thembi and Candi both smacked Nicki on the back of her head at the same time.

"Oww wtf was that for!?????!!?!"

"Thats for leaving us in the dark about your kids!!!!" Thembi semi yelled.

"Ha well the kids aren't the problem...its Safaree. I think hes seeing someone else."

"Wait up a minute. Are we talking bout the same bald headed nigga cuz he know better."

"Yea thats the one. But ya know I cant really say nothing, we aint together so its whatever.. I guess." Nic said dryly

" Were not doing that either. Candi do get her dressed ,were going out."

"Were are we going?"

" Shopping. You need a dress that lets Safaree know what hes missing out on, now let's go."

_______

TADRE

Since I been back the girls have been all over me. Like damn i know a nigga stay fresh n all but damn. But in all fairness the only thing on my mind is my REAL parents. I needy dad to hurry up and get us cuz I hate living here. Right now im hangin with my crew, skipping school.

"Ay yo Dre, wassup wit u?" Malik said.

"Parents " I replied bluntly

"Ayy I know somethin that will get yo mind off of dem fo awhile. Follow me."

I didnt question him, we ended up at this small blue house at the end of the street and he knocked on the door. A thick light skinned lady came to the door and let us in. Malik whispered something in her ear then left. The lady locked the door and sat down next to me.

" Im Teona, I heard your having problems at home. Im here to make you feel all better." Teona grabbed my hand and took me into her room. She undressed herself and started feeling on me. I didnt know what to do so I just sat there. She unzipped my jeans. I watched her carefully as she wrapped her lips around my dick and gave me sloppy top. After about a good 10 minutes stopped and got up. thank god. She went around the bed to her drawer and pulled something gold out. oh no. As she slipped the condom on I pushed her off of me, put my clothes back on and ran out the house. Yall probably think Im crazy for not getting that pussy, but I want my first time to be special, ya know? As a rounded the corner someone yanked my shirt back and I flew backwards.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING OUTTA SCHOOL BOY. HUH? CAN YOU HEAR ME, IM TALKIN TO YOU!!!!!. SO YOU AINT GOT NUN TO SAY. GET YO ASS IN THE CAR, ILL HANDLE YO ASS AT HOME." Cheryl yelled while dragging him to the car. On the car ride all I could do is cry. At the light i seen my crew, i hurried up and wiped the tears but i wasn't quick enough. They laughed at me. My own crew. But its whatever, my only concern is this beating im finna get.

help me.

_______

SAFAREE

I sat there and just stared at her. She kinda looks like me but she too light skinned. She has my nose, but where did the green eyes come from. This is too confusing.  She smiled at me and i couldn't help but smile back.

"Shes yours so stop tripping." Kayla commented.

"Who did she get her eyes from?"

"My mom."

"But your mom has dark brown eyes."

"Bae shes yours."

"Im not your 'bae'. But im thinking DNA test"

Kayla jumped to her feet " No no no no believe me shes yours."

"ion know man."

" DO IT OR ILL TELL NICKI. Now go get the breast milk out the refrigerator and feed your child."

"How do i know if shes mind?"

" Safaree you got one more time to question my baby, one more time."

I reluctantly got the milk and feed the baby. Kayla took several pictures of them.

"Dont post those pics."

"Okay bae." She lied

She logged into twitter and purposely tagged Nicki in her status.

@KAYLAREED Aww aint they cute together @NICKIMINAJ

Safaree's phone buzzed and he read the post.

" WTF. I SAID DONT POST NOTHING."

" Its my child, I do as I please."

"Yea its YOUR kids." Safaree said as he got up and went to the door.

"Leave this house and ill tell nicki."

Safaree gave her a devilish stare then left. After he got in the car and rode for awhile. At the light he banged his head on the steering wheel.

What did i just do?

WHAT DO YALL THINK GUYSSSSSS !!??????!!!!!?

VOTE & COMMENT