18: Always Read the Fine Print

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting this story in forever and a day!!!

Well I'm going to bring back this story it had to be out on the sidelines for a while so I could kick start my other stories but we are still chugging along!

This is a really juicy chapter so I hope that you guys like it!

Please please please comment what you think and vote for my story!

I love you all!'

P.S: if you read any of my other stories you will know that I am devising a system of updates

Week 1:

Confessions of a fandom freak

What Stays in Vegas

Week 2:

What Stays in Vegas

The Haunting of 1D

Week 3:

The Haunting of 1D

Confessions of a fandom freak

And it just cycles through so be prepared for a chapter next week.

P.P.S: please check out my newest story "Confessions Of a Fandom Freak" if you haven't already!! It's a really good story but doesn't have many reads.

Love you alllllll lovelies!!

~Mel

__________________________

Chapter 18: Always read the fine print

*********LARA***********

"It's time to wake up Lara!" Niall says, flopping a pillow onto my face and holding it there until I gasp for air.

"WHAT?" I snap, sitting straight up in bed.

"Well you have that thingy..."

"What thingy?" I ask, rubbing my eyes to feel how puffy they are underneath. Another hotel room appears under the light with clean white basically everything. I seriously don't even remember going to bed. I just had dinner then we got a movie then.....?

"The commercial thingy!" he realizes, jumping back onto the bed.

I open my eyes wide and burst out. "Where's Harry?" I push through, getting to the door.

"Right here babe," Harry smirks, holding a cup of Starbucks already ready in a shirt that says "lover".

"You guys really couldn't wake me up earlier?" I demand, looking at Zayn and Louis watching TV and eating chips on the couch. Eating chips at 9am? That's smart.

"Well we tried!" Liam calls from behind me,"we said your name over and over again and our suitcases were right next to yours and we got our stuff and you were out of it... Your up now though!" He raises his arms exuberantly.

"The dude texted me and said not to do Hair or Makeup. Just get on clothes.... By the way it's raining...." I look out of the window in the main room and see its raining, obviously.

"Thanks Captian Obvious," I say to Harry shyly, ducking back into the room and locking the bathroom door to change into miss me jeans and a light zip up from Jack Wills with a tank top beneath it.

"Can we go now?" I stumble out, still groggy but I grab the coffee off the table, hoping to feel better.

Louis drives us erratically across town and I can't even keep my eyes open until the caffeine finally decides to kick in just before we arrive at the Studios.