10: Good Will Hunting

I like turtles.

And Spongebob.

Orange is my favorite color.

Oh and one direction haha in case you did notice.

I like this fanfic too.

I think I'll upload tomorrow... I have been holding out on you guys. So comments!! Sorry like 4 in one day is a lot for me. Lemme go cry from joy in a corner while you read. K?

~Millenia.

___________________________

******LARA*****

I peacefully open my eyes in the morning to see white light coming from the open balcony and smile slightly at its beauty. I fell asleep with four boys in the bed and now it's just me.

How late did I sleep? I check the clock on the nightstand and it's only eight fifteen. I spread my arms out to yawn, stretching my arms across the bed. My arm hits something hard against the bed and I look closely to see a golden lock peep out of the mass of covers that must have been stolen from me.

"Niall." I whisper in a sing song voice. "Nialler...." He doesnt budge but I know he's awake. I slowly fall back into the bed and steal the covers back for myself. I wrap myself in the fluffy white covers and smirk under them. I pop by head out to see a very unhappy Niall.

"You...you took my covers?" He pushes his bottom lip out to make a cute puppy dog face and I duck under the covers once again.

"Noo! Not the puppy dog face!" He jumps off the bed and goes around the frame to be standing right beside me. "Wakey Lara!"

He grabs my hand from under the covers and pulls me back. "Don't you dare." I open my eyes widely and grimace in exhaustion. He reaches and grabs my other wrist and he smiles mischievously. "One..."

"No I wanna sleep."

"Two....."

"Please Niall?"

"Three." He launches me up out of bed into a standing position and I fall straight against him into a kiss. His hands drift to tickle my lower back slightly as I kiss back. I can interpret see his natural scent of vanilla and I feel the warmth of his hands on my cool back.

He let's go to reveal a wide toothy grin and his clear braces. He grabs both my hands in front of me and raises them up to ask,"Lara Croft.."

I pause at how serious his face has suddenly become. "Will you go to breakfast with me? I'm hungry." I gasp slightly. His face employs another cheeky grin and I punch him in the arm playfully. "Well what did you think I was going to ask?" He walks behind me still laughing as hard as ever.

Louis and Harry sit on the couch watching Spongebob and I jump over the back of the couch to join. "I love this show!" Harry turns to me and examines his shirt on me. "Yes, I'm still wearing your shirt and no, I didn't ruin it so wipe that concerned look off your face." Harry turns back to the TV solemnly and I poke the spot on his cheek where his dimples form.

He makes an awkward face and jokingly cries,"Don't ruin my favorite shirt!" I push against his face as I get up off the couch to take a shower. I turn on the water for the shower and before I can get any bit of clothes off I get struck with fear. I run back into the room.

"Harry. Niall. Where is the turtle?"

"What turtle?" Harry slowly turns his head to face me but Niall and Louis ignore me. "Niall have you seen the turtle?" Without a second thought, Niall responds with a "Nope" making sure to pop the p. I jump in front of the TV. "Liam's turtle? The one that was swimming in my tub last night? Where did he go?"