3: Reminders

3: Reminders

*****LARA*****

A small lunge past Harry and out of the lift and I'm surrounded by an invisible cloud of smoke. I cough as an older man looks me up and down as he lights up his cigar.

Yes, I get it I look like a Grade A slag. Kat giggles when she gets out of the lift. Really kat? Meeting Harry Styles in a lift isnt exciting at all.

I continue to cough as we walk down into the shopping center. It's weird to know I'm underground but the shopping is cool I guess.

"We don't have time to shop Kat! Can't we just eat somewhere nice and get back to the room? I think it's an ace plan." She shrugs her shoulders and obeys.

"I love Italian!" she squeals as she steps into an Italian restaurant. Knowing Kat, she will order and enormous bowl of spaghetti and be able to finish it all. She looks as if she is anorexic or just plain underweight but she eats like a pig.

"Hello lovely ladies!" Our waiter comes up to us and puts his hand on his hip as he waits for us to order.

"Oh em gee! You're like Kathryn Star! Your mum and dad like own me!" He gasped and quickly covers his mouth with his hand.

"Here lemme move you to the best spot." He takes us to a different table and plops down in a chair next to Kat.

"What brings you here darling?"

"It's my 18th birthday." Kat smiles glamorously and knows that everyone will wait hand and foot on you for your birthday.

"Is it love? That's amazing! What a cute girl!" I can tell that he is doing a brill job of ignoring me so I pull out my phone.

<<Cleo! Like omg I'm so excited my BFF Kat is has decided to bring me to a One Direction concert! Just jokes. Help me? S.O.S.>>

I ignore their conversation. He is just a waiter, shouldn't he be getting our orders?

"So is the linguini Alfredo any good?" I burst into their conversation and they look at me with daggers in their eyes.

"Just a minute doll I will get your orders." hmm make me sound like the rude one?

<<You bitch I'm so jelly! :P I bet there is a way to escape when Kat is too caught up with her 'husbands'. I can tell that you need some serious help. Wish I could aide you m8 but its way too early. Ttyl.>>

Right it's about 6 in London right now. After about five minutes of people watching and zoning into space, he takes out orders.

Being with Kat I notice that people love to be nice to rich people. He acts nice to Kat because her parents are multi-millionaires. He keeps emphasizing that his name is Paulo so that she might be able to get him a promotion. Something is defiantly wrong with this scenario.

After quickly eating our pasta and discussing fashion with Paulo, they exchange numbers and it's already 6:30. Brilliant! In half an hour we need to be waiting in line for one direction.

I grab my leather pack and sling it around my back as Kat and Paulo exchange sorrowful cheek kisses and wave goodbye. "Don't forget me darling. Don't forget Paulo." He waves his hands in a circular motion at the name. I still wonder if he is just gay or european.

It's utter torture to have to go with Kat to this concert. I bought her two tickets to this show three months ago when we planned the trip. I thought she would go with her best friend Stacy and have fun with it.

Damn was I wrong. When Avalon found out, she immediately told me that it was a perfect early gift and made me go with her. When I refused to go, she bribed me with the money.