16: Finding Stardust Part 2

Author's Note:

I devices to split this into two parts because I realize that it would have been way too many pages for the people reading this in browser instead of using the Wattpad App. So there. I love you too.

Yeah well....

Don't hate me for saying that I would upload the next day and upload two days later. Erm... I should stop making promises I guess.

~Millenia

__________________________

*********HARRY*********

"Here just take this exit,"Lara navigates Tod, our bus driver. He takes us into the Columbia Pictures part of Hollywood and we part in some empty parking lot full of trailers.

"Well he said he would meet us right in front of Set 21." I nod as she looks back but freeze when I finally realize it. Her friend is a guy?? My cheeks flush slightly as I look down at my phone, trying to look busy.

God, she probably has a thing for him. That's the big reason that she doesn't like me. "Onward and Upward lads," she hollers, skipping the stairs and jumping off.

Some guy stands in a white teeshirt and jeans facing the wall and she throws her arms around him from behind and I cringe.

_________________________

*******LARA******

I leap behind Sky enveloping his in my hug while he still faces the set but he acts startled and he turns around to be just a facade, an imposter.

The lucky thing is that I'm pretty sure this imposter is Andrew Garfield. "Oh gosh! I'm so very sorry I thought you were my friend!" My cheeks flush red with embarrassment and I step back, unaware of what to do next.

His face forms into a confident smirk but then to a warm smile,"Don't worry. You're friends with Sky right?" I nod my head frantically, unable to form any meaningful words.

"Well if that's so then don't worry. We look absolutely the same from behind. It's sort of creepy," he flashes me an award winning smile and I giggle, unsure of any other response.

After observing my mistake, the boys finally come up with enough bravery to stampede down the stairs, smiling behind me apprehensively.

"Hey you brought One Direction! I like this girl already. Wait... 1...2...3..4...where's Zayn?"

"He's Erm.. Sightseeing," I admit, not being able to produce anything else worthwhile or believable.

"So where's Sky?" I question, looking behind what Cleo and Nicole call "A sexy piece of ass" all the time. I guess Andrew is very handsome. I have to get to know someone to like them rather than just admire their beauty or sexiness. But with Andrew, let's just say I have time to do a lot of admiring.

Sky comes out from a trailer nearby and immediately screams my name, overwhelmed with excitement. Liam stands as an obstruction to my view but Sky slips around him taken aback by Harry standing right there. "Nice to meet you all I'm Sky. It's so nice to meet the new love in Lara's life." His smile is so genuine but Harry lifts the corners of his mouth up in an empty, emotionless smile.

I attack Sky with a hug. It feels that I haven't seen him in the longest time. Pressing my lips close to his ear I whisper,"It's all a lie. Fake.Shh," I wink as I release the hug and Sky smirks probably telling himself,"I knew it all along". I know him too well and he knows me too well to think I would ever date someone as hollow and shallow as Harry. He knows me better than that.

"Well... do you want a tour?"

They begin to follow Sky but Niall groans in his hunger. "We are eating soon don't fret little boy." He tries to wrap his arm around my waist but I swat it away as Andrew turns to talk to me as we walk.

"So Lara... How long have you known Sky?"

"About four years. We did acting together but I have never really seen it as much of an occupation for me. More of a hobby. I'm really into my artwork."

"Ah but your so lovely!" He winks fliratiously, obviously not giving a second thought to flirting when Harry is my "boyfriend". "You really haven't considered being the artwork Lara? What a shameful waste of talent. In fact one of the people I invited to have dinner with us tonight is looking for an actress for his commercial."

His lips plump out, pleadingly,"Could you just do one commercial, for me?" Niall exhales sharply in jealously but I shrug. "I'll have to see what for. I'll look into it. Thanks for the offer."

Harry and Louis seem to be caught in their own conversation but Liam is the only one interested in the tour with Sky, constantly making ooh and aahs to the theatrical effects behind the scenes. "And this is how we would show a flash flood. Water on please!" I finally tune in as I see us pass a small market of a Mexican village. From the top of the hill, water comes tumbling down in massive amounts and Louis screeches slightly, wondering when it's going to hit us.

I brave for impact with the water only a couple of yards away as a wall rises from in front of us and the water drains down below. All but Sky and Andrew are on their toes with hearts racing like mine. I guess special effects are only great the first time. Magic dies down its a sad fact of life.

***********HARRY*********

I stick out my tongue sluggishly as we tread along on the Hollywood set. I get it Sky. There is no magic in Hollywood. Thanks for ruining it for me.

"And that should be the end of it.... Anything to add Andy?"

Andy being Andrew Garfield the AMAZING spider man. This is the part where I do jazz hands around "amazing".

The only amazing thing that he does is flirt like a man wh-.....

"Well if you guys just get into my car we can get to the restaurant."

Lara squirms slightly, trying to explain that there is no possible way that we would fit into his hot red convertible but he laughs. "That's not my car." His hand flies to point at the creeper white van standing next to it.

"That's your car?" she spits out. "What do you rape children when you aren't filming?" She pokes his stomach playfully and says that he better have candy. He nods, sliding open the door to reveal a bag full of starbursts and Niall runs in, taking a handful.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Niall asks, sitting in the seat with a starburst in his mouth and in the midst of opening another one.

__________________________

End of another chapter!!

I just realized that this story is going to be really long... We are only about halfway through!!

100 votes and I'll start uploading my newest story, The Only Exception.

I would love if someone made me a cover for any of my books except Growing Up and Moving On.

Well....

Well...

Well...

If you have any questions that you want to ask me,the author, or my characters just put it into the comments and we can have an interview with them.

All of your comments and votes are appreciated so much. They seriously make my day.

As always, check out the books in my reading list,"My jems".

I'll probably be uploading the Haunting of One Direction tonight also.

My school starts the 13... I'm going to be a senior grrrrr. I'm scared. -.-

Hope you love me because I love you.

Love you lovelies!!

~Millenia