14: The Mystery Continues

14: The Mystery continues...

**********LARA**********

Pure, white light shines on though the blinds and awakens me in bliss. I turn to my right to see Niall more than fast asleep with his arm around me. I carefully pick up his arm and sling it off of me. I've never been much of an early riser, but I really just can't sleep. 7am.Seeing as we went to bed somewhere around three. I would say that I am a very early riser. I'll be expecting the boys sometime around eleven. Before I get up, I glance at my skin in the morning light and realize how ungodly pale I am.

I've always chosen painting indoors rather than going outside with Kat on the weekends, for obvious reasons. Whenever I went out with Cleo, Nicole, or Sky we would go somewhere indoors. I believe life is just better indoors.

Screw my philosophy, I am a human marshmallow minus the endless fat. I search for an appropriate swimsuit in my bag but all I can find is a salmon bikini with a ruffled top without any straps. Whatever, the damn thing will have to do. I slip over a paramore shirt and some jean shorts and move on my way out.

Before I leave, something catches my eye on the table. It's a black crayola washable marker. It's a prized treasure to me right now. What do you do when people are asleep? I creep into the bedrooms and couch and draw little handlebar mustaches on all of them. Niall even looks cute in his. After my brief amount of art for the morning, I look at Harry on the couch and pop out my phone to take a picture on him and post it on twitter.

@LaraRaider: I told you I'm an artist. This is the perks of waking up early with a washable marker.

twitpic.com/2849gh

In the lift, I check my notification list that has grown overnight.

<<I thought you said we were going to stay in touch with me in Vegas! Well that was a fluke. Going back at 10. See you in London. ~Eddie>> I really don't know what to respond to that do I solve my problem by just not responding. Genius.

<<You just missed me in London. I'm going to be in L. A. promoting Spiderman. I was the stunt double for Spiderman. It was a brill job. See you soon.~Sky>>

<<Hey maybe I can find my own was to LA. I've never been. I might just stumble upon it. I'll tell you later today.>>

Going down to the pool, I stop at Starbucks and remember the secret drink list that Nicole sent me a bit back. Picture is still saved in my phone.

I scroll though and pull it up. Captain crunch sounds good enough. "Strawberries and Creme frappe with a pump of caramel, two pumps of toffee, one pump of hazelnut and two pumps of chocolate chips." The thought of consuming that much sugar makes it better than coffee. I order it and the barista gives a groan as she takes my order. I guess this drink is harder to make. None the less, I want it.

After a couple minutes of waiting, I make my way to the pool. This resort is so posh that they even have a pool for adults. No one is here because it is only seven forty five. Most people in Vegas aren't awake at this time after partying.

I sip my Starbucks in a lounge chair and listen to music pounding in my ears. Eventually, I let myself nod off in the chair while facing down.

******************************

From Harry:

<<Where did you run off to?>>

To Harry:

<<Away from you?>>

<<Pool.>>

I open my eyes again and spread a bit more tanning oil on my back and close my eyes.