11: Misunderstandings

Muaahahhahahahaha I feel so awesome! You guys make me feel awesome!

Except I always feel awesome cause I'm y'know.... Awesome.

Follow my instagram! Just got a 1D one it's @1direction_connection

And my twitter is @brilliant_liam

I'm not giving my phone number haha nooooo

__________________________

*******LARA******

Stupid blabbermouth.I try to get out of the store and ultimately the conversation itself.

A few yards away from the boys, my phone begins to buzz.

Sky Edge

I really haven't talked to him in weeks. I look back and point to my phone and mouth,"Gotta take this."

"Sky!"

"Lairbear"

"I haven't talked to you in forever! What's up?"

"I know. I haven't been in town for the longest time. I actually started my acting career it's brill. I actually just finished a movie and came to visit you back in London but... You are nowhere to be found. Avalon told me that you were in Vegas for Kat's birthday!"

Sky and I were in drama classes for as long as I was with the Stars. As soon as I moved in with them, they signed me up for Drama and Fencing classes as a way to get me out of the house. They found out pretty early that having another daughter won't patch up their marriage and family too well.

I grin and giggle as we continue the conversation. Harry looks at me in spite and jealousy from the ice cream shop but I look the other way.

"Yup I'm in Vegas. I'm sorry I can't see you it's been too long. I guess once you come back we can visit. For now let's catch up on life..."

"Well I just finished filming my first movie. I'm in a smaller role in the Great Gatsby. It's coming out in Christmas. But onto you... I heard a rumor about you..."

Sky enunciates too much and puts too much emphasis onto most words. A lot of people would say he's gay from the way he talks and dresses. He usually overdressed for any occasion. I know he isn't gay because one week into the acting class he asked me out an we went on one date but I decided to break it off because I liked him better as a friend. Since then we have been absolute best friends and we are totally okay with dating other people.

It's surprising how much easier it is to be single when your best friend is your date to everything. Although I was home schooled, I was his date to Prom his senior year because his girlfriend broke up with him the month before. I always bring him to the fancy parties that the Stars hold and that's basically how I helped to get him discovered. I'm a good friend. At least I would like to think so.

My smile drops when he mentions a rumor. Let's not talk about rumors before they control my life. Oh wait....

"Uhh..." My hands begin to get clammy. I really hate for him to know before I was able to tell him. I itch my ear a bit and hit my hello kitty earring that is still inflaming my ear. I want to rip them out just this second but I quickly decide that I don't want to cause any more pain.

"What might the rumor be Sky?" I run my neck with my free hand and await his response even though I know exactly what or who it is.

"I heard this baffling rumor that you are dating Harry Styles. From what you have told me about him, that's not true at all!"