16: Finding Stardust PART 1

Author's Note:

Long chapter today.

But this is only the beginning

This is part 1 of 2 in chapter 16. Splitting it up. I'll upload chapter 16 part two tomorrow.

And here is just a brief list of all of my favorite author friends and their books: IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER

deldel96 she writes "The Bus Guy" and frankly I'm obsessed. Get her reads up with this fabulous story

ameliab817 writes "Too Close for Comfort" and she is seriously just an awesome, awesome girl.

BritishIrishBabes writes "First Glance" and this book makes me muli-fandom fangirl because it's a Harry Potter and 1D collaboration. New account and only one chapter is uploaded though. I need more!!

1DOnlyYou writes... Everything.

I hate to be rude but if you haven't heard of at least one of her books and you are a 1D fanfiction reader, you are so deprived that I, I feel sorry for you. :/ READ EVERYTHING OF HERS.

ShaneStyles writes some One Shots and this marvelous story called "Far Fetched" just wow, I added all her works to my library!

And still in no particular order....

astar12321 is a new writer and writes stories that I recently found and fell for :)

Then there is 1D_Lilli who writes another fantastic story in my library!

And HoranHugsx3 made the cover for What Stays in Vegas and Growing Up and Moving on :)

Check them all out they are all great and wonderful!'

~Millenia

__________________________________

*****NIALL*********

"Wake up Mr. Cocky we are in LA traffic!" Louis shouts, jumping on the bed.

"Wake up..... Lara.... We really need to come up with a better name for you!" he bounces off the bed pensively. Standing at the side of the bed, he scratches his head, messing up his hair gel. "I can't call you Lala. Harry calls you that. Erm... What do you call Lara Niall?" I pause, realizing I almost in love with this girl but don't even have a nickname for her.

"Oh I call her Lalarara!" I blurt, coming up with the name on the spot.

"You call me that? I never noticed."

"You didn't? Really that makes me sad." I squish the pillow against my face acting disappointed with my mouth wide open underneath.

"That's a really weird name..." he flexes his eyebrows widely, trying to understand.

"It's not!" God, total slip of the tongue. Anything better? Laz? No that sounds too much like Hazz.

"I think it's cute!" she squeaks in a false voice ruffling her hair. "Well...." Louis sounds, opening the shades to see outside and walking out.

"Lou left!" I try to act somewhat disappointed but I'm anything but. "The sign says 45 minutes to downtown with the traffic... This sucks," she throws her arms up to jump onto the bed but sits up immediately. "Niall?"

"Yeah Lalarara?" She giggles but tries to stay serious. "I really like you Niall." She smiles, her eyes forming little half moons.

"I really like you too Lara." I scoot up to sit at the pillows with her casually.

She sighs softly,"But the thing is... I don't know you that well." She turns her eyes down to look at her phone as it buzzes. "But I want to..."

"I feel the same way. Erm.. We have over 45 minutes." She nods. "Well you first. Ask me anything"