5: Tick Tock

5: Tick Tock

this is where the fun part begins...

So I'm uploading this while I'm getting wifi at the gym. I'm at the elliptical. The gym is practically invested in an abundance of hot I mean really smoking guys that are my age.

Can you guess how old I am? Of someone guesses right I'll upload tomorrow!

SHOUTOUT to the girl whose name is also Lara! It gets cute and it might kill your ovaries.

OH WAIT.... DIRECTIONERS HAVE THOSE?

Enjoy everyone. Secret word in a comment for a fan today is umm.....,

PLATYPUS! It's my favorite animal !!!

_______________________[

***LARA****

I flutter my eyes open to find myself back in my suite. Thank god. My head is resting on Lara's rechargeable heated orange flight pillow. My head booms from the night before and fights me as I try to lift it off the bed. I stand up and let the blood rush down and try to meditate to take the edge off.

I reopen my eyes to reveal a man in an orange and green jumpsuit.

"BLOODY HELL AQUAMAN?" I whisper with an aggravated tone as I snatch the closest thing to me as a weapon. A lamp shade? It will have to do.

Before I fling the weapon, I stare at the body. Defiantly aquaman. Why him? Spiderman, Batman, and superman are where it's at...

He doesn't even have any cool abilities except the ability to talk to fish...

A memory comes to mind. Harry and I used to go to the comic store every saturday morning to see the new comics. This was when we were just

friends, before he changed so much.

I stumble off the bed and try to get out of the room. Within an instant, I'm on the floor with a thud.

"Aye Lala. Nice seeing you here..." Harry casually lays in the floor by my bed. I flare with sudden anger and a broken heart. Maybe a broken arm? That fall was pretty hard.

"I told you to leave by morning. You promised!"

"I'm sorry! I just kinda fell asleep! I don't remember why I fell asleep here but I just did okay... Errr make it up to you?"

Still whispering above him I hiss,"Get. Aquaman. Out."

His face twists itself into a large smirk. "Aquaman?" He answers louder than necessary. "Shush!" I whimper slightly as I throw my hand over his mouth. I slowly release and he spits out the words,"You must be kidding."

He pushes me off him by the shoulders with a curious look on his face. We bob our heads just above the side edge of the bed and he holds back his laughter.

"Really? Aquaman. Massively pathetic. Errr isn't he the talk to fish guy?"

Harry looks different right now. I rub the sleep off my eyes and hold back a smile. "Harry. You have straight hair."

He grabs a chunk of his hair and screeches as if he were in a horror movie. Aqua man stirs out of bed and I scream too grabbing the lampshade that I dropped.

"Why are you here?" When he doesn't answer I begin whacking him with the shade. Firm shade. Not too shabby as a weapon.

He runs off into the other room and we chase after him like in a bad British comedy with me swinging the shade. Aquaman struggles to remove his mask with hard pulls at the bottom. Before I am able to wack him another time he takes off his mask.