Chapter 23

~timeskip~

Natsu's POV

“Congrats Natsu and Gajeel!” Y/N congratulated after we defeated Sting and Rogue. 'But I did most of the fighting!' I anime cried. “Up next is Y/N from Fairytail vs. Minerva from Sabertooth!” The announcer announced. “Good luck Y/N!” Me, Gray, Gajeel, and Jellal said at the same time. I looked at the three of them and we all glared at each other. “Y/N doesn't really need good luck.” Laxus said with a smirk. “I'll go now guys!” Y/N said with a hand wave then jumped down the arena. (This takes place after Natsu and the others defeated the Garou Knights.)

Lucy's POV

I woke up to find myself somewhere unfamiliar. 'Again?' I remember excusing myself to go to the bathroom then the next thing I know, the world turned black. I scanned the room which looked pretty fancy compared to the cell I was taken to, the last time I got kidnapped. 'Which was JUST yesterday.' I was sitting on a bed with a cloth covering my mouth and chains tied around my hands and feet. After struggling for how many minutes, I heard the door open and saw............ 'Rogue? No, that guy's not him. But he looks like him. Who is he?' “I know you're confused, I'm future Rogue, and I brought you here to stop you from destroying my plan. You're gonna stay here until you die coz I can't let you break the gate.” The future Rogue said. 'What gate?' “Well, I'm gonna go now.” “Mmm!” I tried screaming out words. And with that, he left.

Future Rogue's POV

“Make sure that she won't be able to break free.” He said. “Don't worry. Besides, I'm only helping you because you can complete my plan much faster than I can by myself.” I said to him. “Mwahaha! I'll finally see her again later.” He said with a psychotic look.

Y/N's POV

I finally defeated Minerva. She was quite the opponent but of course her power's not enough to beat me. “It's been so long since I fought someone so strong like you. Well, you are the strongest mage.” Minerva said with a chuckle while laying on the ground. “I became so greedy of power and fighting you made me realize that power and strength is not everything.” She continued. “Well, at least now you know that. I'm glad you finally came to your senses.” I said and winked at her. She stood up and we shook hands. “Knock some senses to your dad sometimes.” I said to her while chuckling. “Yeah yeah.” She said already walking away and just waved her hand. I went back to the stands and immediately Wendy hugged me. “Congrats Y/N!” “Aww, thanks Wendy!” Honestly, I can't handle her cuteness anymore. “Eeek!” Wendy shouted because I hugged her so tight. “Gomen Wendy.” I said sweatdropping at my own actions.

Every Boys in the stadium's POV

'Oh kamisama, please let Y/N hug me too!’

Natsu, Gray, Gajeel, Jellal, Laxus, Sting and Rogue's POV

'Sneaky kid!' Unbeknownst to poor Wendy, the seven of them were glaring behind her back.

~to be continued~

Author's Note:
Sorry everyone for not updating for God who knows how long... I just felt too lazy and tired to continue writing. I'm not sure YET if I'm gonna stop writing or if I should still update even if it takes weeks or months. I wanna hear everyone's opinion though if I should stop or continue. Once again, I'm really sorry for all the readers who still wanted to read more of my story. And btw, the chapter I published today was a draft from several months ago. Thanks for understanding and I'm really sorry!

Word Count: 630 words

Published: January 11, 2020