Chapter 5

'The dragon in the picture above is the nature dragon.'

Y/N's POV

Me and Rose woke up late at 10:00 and decided to eat first then take a bath. After doing those things, we decided to kill the nature dragon first and then the water dragon next in the ocean. We are currently looking for the nature dragon in the forest.

"Hey Y/N, do you think that dragons still do exist? I mean all dragons dissapeared on July 7, 777 (I dont know if thats correct though)." Rose asked me.

"Your right but I think that this is a warning that something bad would happen. I mean maybe something or someone teleported the 2 dragons to come here." "I guess your right, we'll just have to find o-" Rose was cut off by a loud roar coming from a green nature dragon.

"I-Is that supposed to be the nature dragon?" Rose asked me. "Yah it is." *Roar* "Rose! Go find shelter and stay away from here!" "But what if your in trouble?" "I'll be fine! Now go!" And with that said, Rose went to a cottage near the woods.

3rd Person's POV

"So tell me Nature Dragon, what are you doing here? I thought dragons were extinct?!" Y/N asked the dragon. "Do not fret my child, I have come here for one purpose." "Wow, I thought that only few dragons speak." "That is not true, all dragons can." The dragon said. "Who are you and what is your purpose here?" Y/N asked the dragon.

"I am a great friend of Elementia. My name is Nurane. You see child, Elementia is a special dragon. I came here to tell you something." "Why is mother special? And what are you suppose to tell me?"

"Rivera will tell you who Elementia really is." Nurane said. "Who's Rivera?" "You'll see. I am here to tell you something very important that only you can know." "And what is it?" "Come nearer Y/N." Nurane said and Y/N did as instructed. "Do you know of someone named Zeref?" Nurane asked Y/N. "Yes, he is the dark mage that is very powerful and wants the world to be in his power." "That is not true
Y/N." "What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"Me, Rivera and Elementia are great friends with Zeref. He once told us three that all he wanted was to protect people. He may seem evil cause of his powers but he has a really kind heart of you get to know him. I dont know who started the rumors about Zeref but he really is kind." Nurane explained. "Is that really true?" "Yes" "One more thing, I forgot to tell you that Zeref is..." "Is?" "Zeref is Natsu's brother." Nurane said.

"He is?" "Yah" "Can't you just tell me who Rivera is?" Y/N asked. "You'll find out later." "Oh no!" Y/N exclaimed. "What is it?" "My mission was to kill you but I cant now."

"You dont have to kill me. My mission is complete and I'll go back to my own world now. Goodbye Y/N" "Goodbye Nurane." Y/N said while watching Nurane dissapear into thin air. 'Zeref..." Y/N said in her thoughts.

"1 more dragon to go. I wonder what'll happen next. I need to find Rose first." Y/N said tracking Rose and teleporting to the place Rose hid.

Rose's POV

'It has been 30 minutes since Y/N fought with the dragon but she still didnt come back to me. I know that she doesn't waste her time to find me cause she'll just teleport to me immediately after the fight and not walk around and shout out my name. But right now.....She still didnt show up. I'm really worried right now.' Rose thought to herself.

While I was thinking of what happened to Y/N, she immediately appeared in front of me. "Y/N! Your alright!" I exclaimed.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Your alright!" Rose said. "Yah I am." I said. "So did you kill the dragon?" "Yah, I disposed of it immediately and made the dragon disappear." I lied. "Yay!" Rose shouted out. "Dont get too excited Rose, we still have to kill the water dragon." I explained to her.

"I also want you to stay here ok? Dont go out of this place. I'll put my invisibility magic on you so people won't see and touch you until I'm back with you." I told Rose. And with that, I teleported to the nearby ocean in the forest.

*Roar* I heard a loud roar of a dragon and stared in awe at the beautiful crystal blue dragon but didn't let it distract me.

"So, you must be the water dragon huh?" I asked the dragon and it just roared louder.

~to be continued~

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading my story! Please Vote, Comment and Follow Me! 😊😊😊 Sorry if the chapter is short but you know me....Im a really busy girl.

Word Count: 802 words

Published: August 21, 2017