Chapter 15

Natsu's POV

"Let the games begin!" Once the pumpkin man said that, we all ran straight to the starting building. "Ugh! I wanna barf!" I said feeling light headed coz of my motion sickness.

"There's no time for this flame brain!" Gray said insulting me. I wanted to punch him right here and then but I felt too sick to. All of a sudden, I felt better. "There you go Natsu, hope you feel better!" Someone said.

When my vision cleared, I saw Wendy in front of me. "Thank you so much Wendy! I really hate feeling sick!" "Your welcome Natsu!" "Ok everyone, let's be fast, because of all the commotion, we're so far behind everyone else." Erza said. "Yaz ma'am!" Wendy, Gray, Juvia and I said all together.

When we got inside the floating maze, we saw a group of wizards holding a map. All of a sudden, Erza, Wendy, Juvia and Gray looked at each other and smirked.

"What is it guys?" "Are you really that dumb hot head?" "Hey! It's not my fault I'm dumb!" "Well whoever your family is, I feel sorry for them because they had an empty headed kid!" At this point, I got so mad at Gray for saying that and I wanted to kill him so bad. But before I did, Erza raged too.

"Stop it you guys! We're suppose to help each other! Not fight!" She shouted. "S-S-Sorry M-Ma'am!" Me and Gray said while hugging each other.

"Now, let's steal every guild's map and find a way to get out!" Erza said. "Yes ma'am!" (You guys know who said that) We found 4 guilds and attacked them. We won against all of them and managed to find a way to get out. *pant* When we got to the finish line, the pumpkin man showed up.

"So! What place are we? I bet we got first!" I said. "Nope, it's actually the opposite. You guys got 8th place, or in short, the last place." The pumpkin man said. "Nani?!!" Everyone shouted, even Erza. "Yup!" He said smiling creepily. 'He looks suspicious and evil.' Everyone said saying it in their thoughts.

Y/N's POV (Sorry for making you guys wait for Y/N to show up, hehehehe)

The goal was easy. Since I can make a portal, we decided to use it, but not before having fun kicking the butts of other guilds. We used the portal after sweating a bit. When we got to the end, we saw a person wearing a pumpkin mask.

"So?" Gajeel asked. "So what?" Pumpkin guy asked back. "Well we wanna know what place we got!" Laxus said. "O-oh yeah. Congrats guys! You guys got here first!" Pumpkin guy said.

"Aww, how sad, we didn't get first place!" We heard someone behind us running towards us. When we got a clearer view of the people, I saw the very same twin dragon slayers, blondie and emo.

"I-It's you!" Me and Blondie said pointing at each other. "You guys know each other?" Jellal asked. "Well yeah, but we're not on good terms right now." Me and Blondie said at the same time again, and glaring right after.

"Well congrats Sabertooth! You guys are second place!" Mira said cheerfully towards them. "We know that Ms. Missy! Do you think were that dumb?" One guy with long blonde hair named Rufus said. "Don't be mean to her! She's just trying to be kind!" I said to them defending Mira.

"Oh look! Ms. Princessy Missy is defending her teammate!" He said right back at me. "Your really getting on my nerves!" I said through gritted teeth. "Huh? What did you say? Your too quiet that I can't hear you!" He said to me.

"Maybe your just too deaf to even hear me!" I shouted at him. "I'm alright Y/N. You don't need to get into a fight for me." Mira said. "Fine." I said giving up. "Umm, so enough with all the commotion, now let's go back inside and rest." Pumpkin guy said breaking the tension.

Rufus and Sting's POV

'What did I freaking do? Embarrassing myself in front of the Fairy Goddess and the girl I like! I really regret getting into a fight with her. I wish we could become great friends though.

Natsu's POV

When we went inside the building, I saw 6 other guilds. 'I wonder where the last guild is?'

"Why'd you stop Natsu? Faster, we need to get back and rest." Erza said. When we went back to the hotel, I instantly went to the bed and my mind took over and slept.

'Goodnight...........................................

                                       Y/N.......

Author's Note:

As always, please comment, vote, give suggestions and follow me! Thank you so much for reading my story!  

Word Count: 784 words

Published: May 8, 2018