Chapter 11

Natsu's Pov

'Today is another day.' I said while sighing. I'm really bored today so I woke Happy up and we ate. "Hey Natsu! Why do you look sad today?" Happy asks me. "Well I'm really bored today." "Why won't we go roaming around Magnolia today!" Happy suggested. "Sure, I'll invite Y/N and Rose and ask them if they want to come." I said to Happy.

Me and Happy finished eating then we took a bath and changed our clothes. After fixing ourselves, we went to Y/N's house and knocked on the door 3 times (Since I didn't want to be rude).

5

10

15

30

60

70

100

120

"What's taking Y/N so long!!!" Happy asked impatiently. As if on cue, Y/N showed up the door. "Hey guys. Do you need anything?" Y/N asked. She looked really cute with her messy bedhair making me blush causing me to look the other way so she doesn't see me blush.

"Hey Natsu, your face is red. Do you have a fever?" Y/N asks touching my forehead. "N-n-no I'm perfectly fine!" I said still blushing.

"Someone's in L-O-V-E!" Happy says out loud causing me and Y/N to blush. "Well anyways Natsu, why are you here anyways?" Y/N asks breaking the moment.

"Well I just wanted to ask you and Rose if you wanted to hang out with me and Happy for the whole day." "Well sure, I'll just ask Rose if she wants to come and I'll just get ready." She says.

Y/N's POV

"Hey Rose, wake up." I say trying to get her up. "What is it Y/N?" "Well Happy and Natsu are outside waiting for us." "What for?" She asks. "Well they asked me earlier if you and I wanted to go roam around Magnolia with them and I said yes. So get ready already." I say to Rose.

~mini timeskip~

Me and Rose got ready, took a bath, ate, changed our clothes and fix our face and hair as fast as we could since Happy and Natsu were outside waiting.

This is what I was wearing

Choose any of the two you like

This is what Rose is wearing

We then headed outside and saw Happy and Natsu waiting while sitting on a bench

We then headed outside and saw Happy and Natsu waiting while sitting on a bench. "Hey guys!" Rose exclaimed. "Sorry we took so long." I said sweatdropping. "I-Its alright." Natsu and Happy said at the same time. "You guys look pretty." Natsu and Happy said in unison again making me and Rose blush. "Shall we get going?" I asked. "Yeah, sure."

~time skip in the middle of town~

We were roaming around town happily when Happy and Rose asked me and Natsu if they could go somewhere and we said yes. 'I can see love going around those two.' I thought to myself.

"So where should we go Natsu?" I asked the said boy. "I know! Let's go to the park!" He suggested. We went to the park and it honestly looked beautiful. We stayed there chatting with each others until it easy nighttime and I honestly enjoyed the so called 'date'. We then met up with Rose and Happy and went our separate ways.

3rd Person's POV

Little did Natsu and Y/N know that Lucy, Gray, Loke, Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Laxus, Macorov, Mira, Lisanna, Elfman, Carla, Pantherlily, Gajeel, Levy, Romeo and the rest of the guild were watching their 'so called date' and the boys holding their fists in anger at the thought of Natsu being with Y/N and Lucy being jealous of Y/N. 'I swear that Natsu will soon be the one being jealous instead of me.' The boys thought while Lucy thought, 'She will die by my hands! Nobody ever touches Natsu besides me! I will get my revenge and kill her one day!' That's what all the yandere thought especially Lucy.

Author's Note:

Im so sorry for the very very very long update! Please forgive me, Gomenesai! I will really be busy for this month because I am joining an athlete competition for Philippine schools and its already on Tuesday! I'm really nervous. If your wondering why I've been busy over the past few months, it's because of school and training for the athlete competition. And if your wondering, I'm a girl even though I love sports. Well anyways, sorry again and I hope you liked the story and please vote!

Word Count: 746 words

Published: December 23, 2017