Chapter 1

A/N: The picture above is what Rose looks like.....

Y/N's POV

"Yay! Were finally in Magnolia Rose!" I told Rose. "Yah, yah, let's just go." Rose said bluntly.

"Hey, isnt that the 1st wizard saint Y/N Kurone?" I heard a villager saying. "Yah, but I wonder what they're doing here" "Probably to join Fairy Tail?" 2 villagers said. "Omg!!! Its Y/N Kurone!!!" Another villager said. "Im happy that they're happy with me being here" " Yeah, I feel like your the most popular singer of all time!" Rose said chuckling.

"After weeks of searching for Fairy Tail, were finally here! I cant wait to join!"

"Well I just hope that the letter got sent to them, I'm worried if it got sent to another guild." Rose stated.

~Flashback in 3 days~

"Hey Rose, since were planning to join their guild, we might as well notify them by sending a letter." I suggested to Rose. "I say that we should surprise them!" "Rose! Please? Just this once and then I'll follow the rest of your suggestions! Promise!" "Ok, fine, but you better keep your promise, ok?" "Ok!"

"Hmm, what should I write?" I asked Rose. "Just write anything you wanna tell them." Rose replied. "K!"

"Ok, so I should start by......"

"Dear Fairy Tail,

I was planning on joining your guild in the next 3 days. I was really interested in joining your guild so I hope that you dont mind. I heard that you treat each other like a family and that you are the strongest guild in Fiore. When I come there, I wish to fight your 3 strongest members. I've heard that there is a decade class wizard named 'Guildarts' so I hope I can battle him. You can choose 2 other members to fight me as long they are an S-class wizard. And no need to be formal when I visit you. I'm really looking forward to joining your guild in 3 days.

P.S: This is the 1st Wizard Saint talking

- Y/N Kurone"

"Ok now to send a bird!" I snapped my fingers and a silver crystal bird appeared. "Give this to the master of the guild Fairy Tail" I told the bird and it flew off.

~Present Time~

"I'm just wondering what they're doing." "Hey Y/N?" "Yah?" I wonder what'll it be like, I hope they're all as kind as you." "Dont worry Rose, they treat each other as family so I'm sure they are!" "I guess your right." Rose said.

Macorov's POV

The guild was noisy as usual and I was really bored. "I just wish that something interesting will happen today." "You need to get used to the guild master. You should be happy that our guild isnt like Sabertooth." Erza said.

After Erza said that, a silver bird opened the guild doors and came right straight to me. The guild became quiet, all eyes on the bird.

"Hm? What with the bird?" Natsu asks. Let's just see. "Hey, there's a letter with it." Gray said.

I took the letter and the bird disappeared and now all eyes were on me. I opened the letter and read it loudly so everyone could hear.

Dear Fairy Tail,

I was planning on joining your guild in the next 3 days. I was really interested in joining your guild so I hope that you dont mind. I heard that you treat each other like a family and that you are the strongest guild in Fiore. When I come there, I wish to fight your 3 strongest members. I've heard that there is a decade class wizard named 'Guildarts' so I hope I can battle him. You can choose 2 other members to fight me as long they are an S-class wizard. And no need to be formal when I visit you. I'm really looking forward to joining your guild in 3 days.

P.S: This is the 1st Wizard Saint talking

- Y/N Kurone

After I said that, everyone looked very shocked including me. "Whos that?" Asked Natsu. "Didnt you hear? Its the 1st wizard saint" Lucy said. "What?!! So your saying that she is gonna join our guild in 3 days?!!" Natsu shouted out. "Yes, it seem so. I want all of you to behave!" I said eyeing Natsu and Gray. "Y-Yes Sir!" They both said in unison.

"Well she did say not to act formal. We dont need to decorate the guild, all we need is to be quiet. Got that everyone?! I shouted out loud. "Sir yes Sir!" Everyone said in unison. Just 3 says only huh? I thought to myself.

"I should call Guildarts..." After calling Guildarts, I told Mira and Erza to join the battle too. "I'm really nervous, I just hope she would join Fairy Tail." I thought to myself.

~timeskip 3 days~

"This is it everyone, today Y/N Kurone will visit us so I expect you all to behave!" "Yes Sir!" Everyone said saluting.

~to be continued~

Author's Note:

Hi readers! Hope you liked the story! Please vote and comment in my chapter and follow me. This is just the beginning of the story so I hope you would read all of the chapters I make.

Word Count: 823 words (doesn't include authors note)

Published: August 21, 2017