Chapter 20

Gray's POV

'To be honest, I feel bad for Lyon coz he might be hospitalized after this. Hopefully Y/N goes easy on him. Psshhh why should I even worry about that jerk. I'll honestly be happy when I see Y/N kick his butt MWAHAHAHA.'

“Umm....... Are you alright Gray-kun?” I went back to reality when I heard Juvia's voice. “What do you mean?” I ask. “You were laughing so loud and had a dark face.” 'Crap!' I looked at the stadium and saw EVERYONE staring weirdly at me and I heard Lyon laughing and Y/N giggling.

“I knew you were weird but seriously dude, your brain must be frozen..... No wonder you're so dumb IceBrain!” Natsu teased and my face went red when I heard Y/N laughing. “You wanna go dumbass!!!” “Who's the dumbass here Princess.” “You know Gray is smarter than you.” Lucy said giggling acting cute and all for Natsu. “Oh shut up Luce!” Natsu shouted while Lucy acted like she was hurt.

”Shut up you two! You're disturbing the match!” Erza said punching our heads. I looked at the stadium and saw that LITERALLY everyone was staring while Lyon and Y/N were still laughing their butts off in the ground. 'At least Y/N's happy.” I smiled but made sure no one notices. “Hehe..... Let the match continue pls.” I said with a sweatdrop.

Y/N's POV

“Readyyyyyyy..... FIGHT!” The pumpkin man said once again. Lyon was about to cast a spell but I immediately went behind him and kicked him hard in his back. He tried to get up but I kicked him again knocking him a few meters back. “Ice Make: Cage!” He shouted.

I was trapped in a big cage but I easily got out thanks to my heated hands. “Ice Dragon Roar!” He was knocked back a few meters again. He was about to attack but I made sure not to let him. “Fire Blizzard!” (PS: It's basically blizzard but it's red and it's hot.)

After that last attack, he couldn't stand up anymore and had to lie down on the stretcher. Before he was taken away, I went near him and said something which made his eyes widen.

Lyon's POV

After getting hit by her last attack, I couldn't stand up anymore. I got into the stretcher and was about to be taken away but she went near me. 'She's probably going to say sorry for hurting me. Eeeekkk!'

“You're lucky that you're not dead. Btw, I used only 30% of my power. Maybe 25% only I guess? One kick could've broken your spine but you're lucky since that was just 20% of my kicking power. And that Fire Blizzard? I made sure to use 20% of its power only since at least 50% could give you a third degree burn. And maybe 100% power could've killed you and burn your insides by now. Welp I wanted to say sorry too but at least you didn't get major burns.” Y/N said with a wink.

I knew she was holding back but I didn't know her full power was this...... Nevermind. After she walked away, I blushed tomato red thinking that this was the longest she talked to me. “Ahhh.... I'm in heaven.” I said quietly and my mind went to my dreamscapes while I was being taken away.

Jellal's POV

“You were amazing out there Y/N!!!” I exclaimed. “Thanks Jellal!” Y/N said and then kissed my cheek. She turned around to talk to the others and I was glad she doesn't have to see me blushing. While blushing, I could see all the guys glaring at me especially Natsu, Gajeel, Gray, Laxus and also Sting and Rogue from their stands. After looking at them, I smirked widely which made the 6 of them angry but didn't say anything.

3rd Person's POV

Unbeknownst to Jellal, the WHOLE stadium was full of angry boys. Heck even the pumpkin guy and some girls too.

~To be continued~ 

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for not updating for literally half a year!!! Gomen minna 😔
But I hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone! XOXO 😁😁😁

Word Count: 702 words

Published: June 15, 2019