Chapter 12

3rd Person's Pov

Today was like any other day for everyone but there was one problem. Team Natsu noticed that Lucy had become more distant with them and Y/N noticed that Lucy would occasionally glare at her from time to time.

Y/N would try to make a conversation with her but Lucy would always push her away without anyone noticing.
Y/N eventually gave up and got used to it but didn't bother to tell anyone.

Juvia's Pov

'Juvia really hates Lucy. Juvia sees Lucy glaring at Y/N. Juvia should talk to Gray about this. Juvia knows that he likes Y/N but she is my best friend so Juvia will do anything to make Y/N happy even though it hurts me.'

I then went to the direction of Gray. "Honestly Juvia, don't try bothering me. I already told you before, I like someone else." Gray-sama said.

"That is not what Juvia came for to talk about. Can we please talk privately? Juvia promises not to do anything." I said holding my pinky finger up. "Ok, if you say so." Gray-sama says.

Natsu's Pov

I overheard Juvia ask Gray to talk about something privately. 'Finally, I just hope that Gray will accept Juvia's feelings. That will mean lesser rivals.' I thought while holding my fist up to the air with everyone looking at me weirdly.

"Are you good there Natsu-kun? Everyone's looking at you weirdly. You should stop coz your just embarrassing yourself." Wendy said to me like a caring sister. "I'm fine Wendy. I'm just thinking of something." I said to her. "By the way Natsu, I need to talk to you privately." Wendy said.

"OK, sure, let's go sit on the bench behind the guild." I said to her. While we were walking to the bench, she asked me a question that made me speechless.

(A/N: Can u guess what Wendy asked? *wiggles eyebrows* Mwuhahahaha! Lol. Back to the story!!!)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Do you like Y/N-senpai?" Wendy asked me. "I-I-I really don't know." 'Gosh, why did I stutter?' "You don't have to tell me. I just wanted to give you advice just in case you really liked her."

"I guess I'll tell you." 'Breath in. Breath out. Breath in. Breath out.' "I do like Y/N. She was the first girl to ever capture my heart. She's really kind and strong. It's just too bad that there are other boys out there that she might like. I really want her to be mine. But I'm scared that I'll be rejected. So, can you please advice me on what to do?" I asked and poured all my feelings out.

"Guess you really do love her. Anyways Natsu-kun, all I can tell you is that you should confess to Y/N-senpai sooner or later because other men out there might confess to her first and she's too kind to reject them." Wendy adviced me.

"Thanks Wendy. Your the best. I'll make sure to confess to her sooner. Anyways, we should get going, it's late already. Thanks again so much and take care!" "Your welcomed Natsu-kun. I'm just doing my job. Well, I'll get going!" Wendy said. With that, we went our separate ways.

????? Pov

I overheard Wendy and Natsu talking. 'I should confess to Y/N sooner or later too. I'll make sure to make Y/N fall in love with me. I won't lose to anyone. If she rejects me, I'll prove myself more to her until she accepts my feelings. I can't let Natsu confess to her first. I'll start making a move on her. I will never accept the people who will ever get in my way! Mwuhahahaha!'
??? thought.

~to be continued~

Who do you think is this unknown person? Will Y/N choose Natsu or someone else? What does Juvia want to tell Gray? You will all find out in the next chapter.

Word Count: 662 words

Published: February 6, 2018