Chapter 14

Macorov's POV

"As you all know, today is the day we will all go to Fiore. For the
non- participants, I am expecting you to cheer for FairyTail!" I said as I ended my speech. "Yeah!" "All right!" "You can do this you guys!" "You better be champion!" Was all I heard from the usually noisy guild members.

The five main participants (Natsu's team) went to a separate train while Team B went to another train. The rest of the guild are coming too after a few days.

~In the train of Team A~

"Argh! I c-cant hold it a-anymore!" Natsu said trying to hold his puke in. "Flamebrain! Your disgusting me!" Gray said with Lucy agreeing.

"Just go to sleep Natsu!" Erza said hitting him in the neck. "Finally, that boy has no manners at all." Carla said relieved that Erza made him faint.

"A-ano, y-you d-did'nt have to do they E-Erza. I could've h-healed h-him." Wendy says sweatdropping from all the commotion. "Well it's too late now. Besides, he deserves it." Gray said stripping himself.

"Your clothes Gray!" Lucy says shrieking. "Oh crap! Where's my clothes?" Gray said panicking. "What a commotion. Curse that Natsu for being such a noisy brat!" Erza thought looking at Natsu with an intense glare and aura.

"C-Calm down Erza!" Lucy says shrieking again. "*sighs* Well whatever. I will now go to sleep." Erza says while the others are relieved that she calmed down.

~In the train with Team B~

Jellal's POV

'It's so quiet in here. I bet there's a huge commotion in the train of Team A.' I thought noticing my quiet surroundings. All we could hear was the train moving.

"Argh! I can't stand the awkward silence anymore!" Y/N shouted breaking our piece of silence. "Shut up brat!" Gajeel said to Y/N. "Now, now Gajeel, we don't want to start a fight right now, do we?" Mira asked with a very scary aura. "I-Im s-sorry ma'am!" Gajeel apologized.

As I was watching the whole scene, one particular thought came to my mind. 'What am I dong with a bunch of weird people anyways?'

~timeskip again, Yaz~

Natsu's POV

"Finally! I'm out of that hell hole!" I shouted referring to the 'train'. "Honestly, you should learn to control yourself like how Y/N does." Luce said. "Hey! It's not fair because she can heal herself!" I said fighting back. "Please, not another argument." Lucy said enough for only me to hear.

~somewhere in another place.....~

"Achoo!"

"Are you alright Y/N?"

"Yeah, don't worry bout' me."