Winter Special

Special Note:

So before I start this chapter, I wanted to tell you guys that Zeref would be the best friend of Y/N. But like every other boys, he is also in love with Y/N and he hates it when his brother, Natsu, is near her.

3rd Person's POV

It's a new day again for Fairy Tail.......
Except it's not any day, it's a day where you can give gifts to everyone. But that's not what the boys wanted to do. They wanted go give their gifts to only one person, a girl, specifically.

Zeref's POV

It's Christmas again, I guess. *sigh* If only Y/N would notice me and me only. I wonder what gift I should buy her? Maybe I should buy her that pair of necklace and bracelet she always wanted.

~flashback~

It was summer that time. I was with
Y/N looking around every shop that we were interested in. One shop caught Y/N's eyes. It was a jewelry store. "What is it Y/N?" I asked. "Oh, it's nothing, I just wanted to look at the jewelries inside." Y/N said with a disappointing look. While Y/N was looking inside a while ago, I caught her checking her wallet and sighing. I saw her looking at one particular pair of jewelries. It was a necklace with a shiny diamond pendant along with a bracelet that had many tiny round sapphires surrounding it.