Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

Everyone eventually woke up when it was 7 in the morning and decided to do their own things. I decided that I will do a job with Rose. I went up on the second floor to search for an easy S-class job. "What about this one Y/N!" Rose said.

"What is it about?" I asked her. "It says that we need to defeat a dark guild. The guild has about 100 members or more and there are 10 S-class mages that are really powerful." "Sounds good enough! Let's go to Mira for her to approve it!" "Ok."

"Hey Y/N, where are you headed to?" "On an S-class mission." "Cool! Can Team Natsu come please? We'll make sure that were gonna be a great help!" Natsu said giving me one of his signature grin. "Ok, sure" I said replying back and walking towards Mira.

"Hey Mira, can we take this job?" I asked Mira. "Sure Y/N!" "Thanks Mira." "No prob."

Natsu's POV

"Hey guys!"

"Whats up flamebrain"

"Ice princess"

"Oh shut up you good for nothing"

"You shut up Elsa!"

"Oh you wanna go?!"

"You-"

"Shut it you guys! I thought I told you before not to fight in front of me!" Erza exclaimed. "Y-Yes ma'am!" Me and Gray said in unison hugging each other.

"So what did you talk to Y/N about Natsu?" Lucy asked. "Oh yah, were going on a job with her." I told Lucy "Whats the job about?" Lucy asked.
"I don't know, didn't ask her yet." As if on cue, Y/N appeared in frony of us.

"Hey guys! Watcha talkin' about?" Y/N asked. "We were just wondering what the job was about." Lucy said. "Well we need to defeat a dark guild." "Really?" "Yup!" "Oh! Were gonna do it tomorrow afternoon after lunch so make sure not to skip it!" Y/N said happily. 'So Cute!' I thought to myself.

"Are we gonna go on a train?" I asked making a sick face. "Dont worry Natsu, I'll just teleport us to the place!" "Thank God, you saved my life Y/N!" "No biggie, I'll do that everytime we go on jobs!" "Really?" "Yup!" Y/N said popping the 'p' part. "Yosh!" I exclaimed happily.

Y/N's POV

'Natsu is such a kid, he reminds me of myself before.' I thought giggling to myself. "Whats so funny Y/N?" "Nothing, I'm just remembering some memories of mine from when I was just a kid." I said cheerfully. "You seem so cheery lately, did you get a boyfriend of something?" Lucy asked.

When Lucy asked that, everyone in the guild seemed to quiet down. "Huh? Silly Lucy, of course not!" I said happily. "Oh alright!" Lucy said. And then everyone just went back to their own work after I said that I had no boyfriend.

'Wonder what that was about? Oh well, I'm sure its nothing.'
I thought to myself. "Phew! I thought it was the end of it all!" I heard someone whispering with my dragon hearing. And just that, I got more curious but I decided to just shrug it off.

"Hey guys, I'll go home now. Better rest properly for the job tomorrow!" I said to Team Natsu. "K, bye Y/N" Natsu said. "Sure! I'll make sure to rest properly!" Lucy "Mhm." Gray mumbled. "Rest well Y/N." Erza said.

"Come on Rose! We better keep going." I said to my exceed. "Sure Y/N" She replied. And we then walked back going to our house.

~next day~

"Hey Y/N, wake up." I thought I was just dreaming so I kept sleeping but then I realize Rose was trying to wake me up. "Y/N! Y/N!" Rose shouted. "Yah, yah, I'm awake now." I said to Rose. "We need to eat now." "Ok, while I'm preparing the food, take a bath first." I said to Rose.

~timeskip~

Me and Rose are now done eating and taking a bath so we were ready to go to the train station. (I forgot to tell you that Rose and you were done packing before you slept)

~timeskip to the train station~ Sorry for all the timeskips

"Hey Y/N!" Lucy said waving to me. "Hi LuLu." I said bluntly. "What? Aren't you excited for the mission?" "Not really. These kind of jobs are really boring when their too easy." "Well thats what you get for doing too much decade missions!" "Well at least decade missions are interesting." I said bluntly again.

"Quit the blabbing. I'm bored so let's go now." Natsu said. "I'm surprised you actually are excited to go on the train." Wendy said. (Sorry for not including Wendy in most chapters. Their are too many characters so I sometime forget about the others)

"Well Y/N said she's gonna use troia on me!" "Well ok" Wendy said.

"If you are ready, then let's go to the train already." Erza said strictly. "I hate trains." Natsu said making a sick face while me, Lucy, Wendy and Gray are laughing our heads off.

"Scaredy Cat." "Ice Princess" "Flame Brain" "WHAT did you just say?!" " You heard me flamebr-" "Stop fighting or else I'll punish you!" Erza said while I laughed quietly.

We then got on the train while I was healing Natsu's sickness. 'Another tiring job will take place again.' I thought to myself while sighing. "You ok Y/N?" Natsu asked. "Yah, I'm just bored. If you may, I'll just go back to sleep." I said to Natsu. "K, I'll also go to sleep since everyone is also sleeping even though I just woke up." Natsu said. "Night Natsu." I said. "Night Y/N" Natsu said.

"I ---- you Y/N. I wish you would know how I f--- about ---."

Natsu said but I didnt quite catch what he said in everything because I immediately got overtaken by the darkness.

Author's Note:
Sorry about the very long update. I was really busy with school since school just started last week. But here's the update! So enjoy!

Word Count: 1024 words

Published: September 19, 2017