~Love Is War~ Yandere! Anthony x Reader

(Requested By: aestheticartist)
(Note: Since there isn't much information on Anthony from what I could find so, i'm gonna make my own little scenario. Hope it's good. Also, Anthony isn't dead in this of course)

You walked around the training camp, decked out in COG gear armor. You held your blue glowing helmet in your hands as you looked for your new mentor.

You were training to be on Delta Squad so you were looking for someone to teach you. Marcus Fenix was apparently too busy so one of his earlier recruits would teach you.

Anthony Carmine. What you didn't know was Anthony Carmine was watching you for awhile and had developed a small little crush. Admittedly, fantasies were developed of you and him doing various things. From innocent to vulgar. Okay, maybe it was more than a crush.

You soon saw Anthony Carmine waiting for you by a building and you slipped on your helmet, walking up to him.

"Evening, Sir! You are Anthony Carmine correct?" Anthony just melted at your voice before clearing his throat.
"Yes, I am. You wanted to train for Delta squad?" Anthony asked. "What is your weapon provision?"

"I usually am a Sniper, sir. I use Markzas and Longshots." You claim, gaining a boost of confidence. Anthony leaned back and hummed.

"One, you can call me Anthony while in training. And two, i'll try to teach you what I know. We mainly use Lancers on our team but covering fire might help." Anthony smiles under his mask as you nod.

"Ah, then I will try to learn the best I can, Anthony." You promise, feeling odd he wanted you to call him by his first name.

You shrugged off what he said and followed him to a training room. Looking around you could see it was a closed off outside area filled with various barricades for cover and dummys.

"Alright, now you can grab a lancer from the armory and hide behind a barricade. I will press a button and it will create moving targets." Anthony explained as he watched you quickly run to the armory. A few minutes later you appeared yet again with lancer in hand and made a beeline behind a barricade.

Anthony smiled to himself as he pushed the button and watched you get to work. You had such magnificent form when you shot at the Dummies. He just thought it was so cute how you just seemed so clueless to how the Lancer worked at some points.

Oh, how he wanted to just hold you. Just for you to notice him as more than a trainer. Sure, you may look just like the rest of the soldiers, but you were special. To him, at least.

Admittedly, Anthony wanted to take a break from fighting after the war was over and settle down. He wanted to live in a house and relax, preferably with you. Maybe even start a family. The closest family he has had recently was his brothers, Clayton and Benjamin.

After some time, Anthony pushed the button on the wall and the Dummies stopped. You huffed and dropped the Lancer, turning over and laying against the barracks.

"That...was a long training session...." You grunt out as Anthony walked calmly to you before sitting next to you.

"I just want to make sure you're ready. It's dangerous out there." Anthony explains, seeming concerned. You were getting pretty sweaty so you pulled your helmet off.

Anthony couldn't help but gawk. You were just so damn gorgeous! He just had to date you now. But he couldn't rush it, after all this time he couldn't.

~~Time Skip To A Month Later~~

"On your left!" You scream to Dom as a Locust Boomer approached.  You duck into cover and quickly pulled out your secondary weapon, a longshot.

Anthony was behind a nearby piece of cover just watching you. Were you ready for this? Did he train you well enough? He prayed he did his best. He didn't want you hurt or Marcus to look down on him.

You quickly popped out of cover and looked through your scope. You aimed for the Boomer's head before attempting to shoot it.

You were extremely confused when the ground shook, causing you to miss. Suddenly, next to you a hols opened up and a corpser crawled half way out, screeching. You were flung to the side, helmet cracking as you desperately fought for consciousness.

"YOU LOCUST BASTARD!" You faintly heard what sounded like Anthony as gunshot fire was heard. You closed your eyes, head throbbing as Marcus called orders and Anthony ran over to you. You soon felt arms wrap around your body before being lifted up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You soon awoke in a room. It seemed to be a small apartment with a bed. You looked down and saw your clothes had been changed, no longer in heavy armor but in casual clothes. You groan as your head throbbed as you recalled the events.

"Ah, you should get more sleep. Unless you're in pain? Here, have some water and a couple of Tylenol." A familiar voice says as you hear footsteps.

"Anthony...?" You croak as you saw the man come in with some water and two pills in his hand. The man smiled, oddly not having his armor on.

"Mhm, here, take these. It should help with the pain" Anthony say, passing you the pills and water. You eagerly pop the tasteless pills in your mouth and swallowed them with water as you laid back down. You turned your head to the man who simply sat down on the bed, seeming nervous.

"Thank you...now, where are we?" You ask as Anthony perks up.

"Oh! Erm... My old apartment. I..I kinda told Marcus I would retire for awhile to take care of you since your my responsibility." Anthony tries to explain as you sit up.

"I see-" you say as you think to yourself. "Well, I'll only need a few days to recover so I won't be here long to bother you."

"Oh, you're not bothering me. Also, I...don't think you should be in Delta anymore.... So, just stay here, okay?" Anthony asks as you stare blankly.

"Fuck no, I trained hard with you to play my part. What do you mean leave Delta? I'm not staying here." You argue, confused as to why Anthony is acting funny.

"(Y/N). As your higher up, I give you the order to quit. It's way too dangerous out there for you from what I can tell and I can't lose you." Anthony growls as you narrow your eyes.

"Really now? Make me." You challenged. You soon regret your decision as Anthony pins your arms to the bed.

"Do you really want me to make you? You are not in the position to fight so I suggest you just comply." Anthony warns as you struggle.

"You can get in trouble for keeping me here!" You threaten as Anthony gave a bored look.

"And who is gonna get me in trouble? Certainly not you. Since you'll be locked here till you learn." Anthony seethed before getting up and walking to the door.

"Sweet Dreams, (Y/N). Get some rest and I'll be back later." Anthony said with a smile as he left, locking the door. And what were you supposed to do? All you wanted to do was sleep this torture away. And so you did just that, you slept.

(Sorry, I finished this when it was very late so there might be mistakes and stuff.)