~Cute but Deadly~Clayton Carmine x Shy! Reader

~Cute but Deadly~
A Clayton Carmine x Shy! Reader story.

Requested by hippie_shakes

You were always a shy soldier in the COG. You simply just followed orders from whoever was in charge with no complaints. You were also not good with socializing with anyone since it was never a good time to talk or make friends.

But one soldier was nice to you.
He was always caring towards you and whenever in a mission would defend you. Of course this caused you to form a bond to him. You thought about him daily which often clouded your mind with thoughts of what he looked like with his armor off (WHEEZE-) and stuff like that. What was this man's name? Clayton Carmine, a name that just rolls off your tongue and into your heart.

You always wanted to tell him your feelings but got so nervous to the point your legs would quake and you would feel like you would want to vomit due to social anxiety. But you decided you had to tell him at some pint before someone else will or he gets killed in battle. You sighed and decided to prep your self in your room that you go in when you are not fighting.

"Hey hot stuff, wassup?" No...That won't do- Too Cringy-

"I wanna be all that's on your mind baby~" Oh hell no you weren't saying that-

"What's Shaking bacon?" ....You didn't even now how to react to that one.

In conclusion, you found out you were horrible at romantic stuff and pick-up lines. You sighed thinking of your crush and shook your head. How about something more subtle like, "I like you". Worth a shot-

You decided to call him to your room so you could tell him. You gave him a message on you mic on you helmet and got a reply of "Yeah sure not like I am busy right now anyway", Perfect. Today was the day.

You waited anxiously on your couch, waiting for him to answer your dorm door. You finally hear a knock.

This is it.

You're gonna tell him.

You walk to the door and open it, putting a small smile on your face. You made sure you were in presentable clothing while he still had his armor on.

"You wanted me for something (Y/N)?" he asked in a curious tone

You nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

"Y-Yeah yeah....Just come inside- " you waited for him to walk in and closed the door behind him quietly.

Clayton sat on the couch and you leaned on the back.

"S-So...I wanted to s-say t-that---" You kept stuttering so you pounded your chest with your fist to try and complete the sentence. Clayton just watched closely.

"Ilikeyouandreallywannabeyourlover---" You said quickly while flinching at how stupid you probably sounded.

Clayton just smirked.

"Sorry, What did you say-?" He asked pretending he didn't hear you like a cocky prick (*cough* Jk he a good dood-)

"I-I said that I-I...Like...Y-You---" You stuttered out again, your face red.

Clayton just nods. Then he chuckled while standing up quickly which caught you off guard. He lifted his mask just enough to show his lips and kissed you passionately. You shyly complied and kissed back.

Clayton sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him. You sat down and layed next to him, leaning your head on his shoulder.

Clayton chuckled and patted your head.

"I've seen you on the battlefield. You're cute but deadly"

(EEEEEEE ANOTHER ONE DOWN---- Now I just need to do the Marcus one then I can update my other books then come back to this one :D)