A Princess Eh? - Damon Baird x Locust Princess! Reader

So- You will be part Locust and be the adopted child of Queen Myrah, And This will take place during Judgement. This was requested by: AniMay3
(Finally Put The Name Up-)
Enjoy!

"Ayye princess~!" Baird flirted, you sighed slightly. Baird loved to tease and flirt with you all of the time. You were friends with him for a while, never telling him a dark secret you have.

You were Queen Myrah's adopted daughter, and were part Locust. You really didn't wanna tell him, or anyone, about this. What would the Cog do!? Probably kill you or use you for weird experiments. You were anxious.

You have liked Baird, you admitted that. You met him a year ago and became friends with him, since you were trying to live your life as a civilian like normal people. You still regret running away from your Mother.

You were simply curious about the surface world, it certainly looked bigger and more free than the Hollows you used to live in. Myrah never told you how you were part Locust, she simply said that you should not worry about it. You really didn't WANT to think about it anyways...

You were interrupted from you thoughts by Paduk clearing his throat.

"You listening private (Y/N)?" Paduk asked, unamused. You shook your head. Paduk heaved a deep sigh.

"We're going to go follow Karn, got it now? But first we are gonna need to clean out the Locusts in this area..." Paduk explained. You nodded, putting on a tough face. Sofia laughed slightly.

"(Y/N) there's no need for that face-" Sofia chuckled. You giggled, you were always very childish and curious.

"Yeah Yeah I know, I just like doing it." You smiled, Trying not to show too much of your sharp teeth. Baird ruffled your hair.

"Well, It makes you look cute, Princess." Baird teased, you groaned lightly.

"Stop with the names-" You growled, narrowing your eyes.

"CAN WE JUST GET GOING-" Paduk barked, the rest of you nodded quickly, trying to supress your laughter.

~Time Skip~

Clearing out the Locust was a difficult task, but nothing too bad for you guys. You sighed, you still weren't comfortable about killing your own kind. You shook your head, you were technically only half related to them but still.

You could hear hisses coming from Locusts far away in buildings, Probably watching you. They were probably talking about you. Baird saw your unease.

"What? They're just Locusts aren't they?" He asked coldly. You forced a small smile and nodded.

"Y-Yeah...Just locusts. I'm just not used to the k-killing...That's all-" You murmured. Hopefully he fell for that. Baird simply nodded. You cleared your throat.

"But, you guys need me for the war and helping find Karn on Halvo bay so, I won't back down!" You gave a determined smile.

Karn...You remembered him from when you were little. One of Myrah's great soldiers, strong that one was. You remembered faintly bonding with him.

And now, you were off to kill him, in cold blood, with your COG friends. This war made you uneasy, Wishing you were still a civilian. I mean, Locust probably would not hurt you since you are the Queen's child but....

Something attracted you to the COG...What was it...More like Who. Damon Baird. Your friend you had met because of this war. Maybe it was your calling.... You shook your head and huffed. You had to tell Baird, now or never. But...where-

You looked up at your pals, everyone seemed busy making a plan except Baird, who was just looking at you.

"Got something on your mind" Princess?" Baird asked, looking at your deep in thought face. You looked away, contemplating then sighing.

"Actually, Yes I do. I..Erm...It needs to be said in private." You replied. Baird seemed confused but nodded.

"Aight" he nodded, walking behind a building. You looked at Paduk and the rest one last time before scurrying to baird. You inhaled.

"Baird...This is important and please don't hate me..." you pleaded. Baird nodded

"I would never hate you, Princess." Was all he replied. You gulped.

"Well...Erm...I'm part Locust...." you started. "And...I am Myrah's adopted child...." you looked down, anxious and scared. This was it, you accept your death.

"(Y/N)...." Baird murmured, astonished. You shut your eyes.

"Yeah...I'm part of the enemy, But I swear i'm not working for them..." You assured, keeping your eyed sealed shut.

You felt arms wrap around you, flinched and stiffened, was he gonna snap your neck? You heard Baird sigh.

"I believe you, but...what exactly made you come to the surface?" Baird asked. You anxiously let out a small chuckle.

"I...erm...was curious of the surface world and escaped the Hollows to live up here. Plus...erm...when I do want to...Mate...I would rather it be with a human then a Locust. I guess...." you murmured, Blushing. Baird nodded.

"Makes sense... So you really are a princess then?" Baird asked. You nodded.

"Technically." You smiled a toothy smile. Baird chuckled.

"I see...Well...I guess you're my princess then?" Baird teased. Ypu groaned.

"At a time like this Baird!"

(Woah, author had enough motivation to update twice!?
M h m)