~Loyal~ Possessive! Skorge x Locust! Hybrid! Reader

~Loyal~ 

A Possessive! Skorge x Locust! Hybrid! Reader story.

Enjoy~

You were an experiment the queen herself decided to do. Myrrah wanted to see what happens when you take DNA from a Locust and put it in a person, This of course required her to have troops raid the surface in search for a perfect host for the experiment. Which happened to be you.

In the search party to look for the certain host Queen Myrrah needed she sent her loyalest Soldier to be the leader of the group, Skorge. Skorge was a Kantus that had high agility and speed which helped in the battle field. The high ranked Kantus also wielded a duel chainsaw staff to use as a weapon against any foe in his path.

You lived in Jacinto city which was a peaceful place until the Locust horde attacked. Emergence holes were everywhere, spawning creatures from the cold, dark depths of sera. Gigantic spider like creatures crawling out of the ground, screeching their blood curdling call. Grey creatures with piercing yellow eyes and black claws with red heavy-duty armor wielding high tech weapons only the military could get their hands on. 

You had to escape, this place was a dangerous war zone. You dashed to your car and flung open the door, crawling inside and locking it. There was no time to stop for breath, you jammed the key into the ignition and heard the car roar to life. You practically floored the vehicle and flew down the war infested streets, running down a few of the grey skinned creatures.

One creature though, more agile than the other smaller buffer ones, saw your car screeching  down the road. He made his move, proceeding to jump across the buildings and onto the roof of your car.

*THUMP*

The loud sound of something falling on top of your car rung through your ears. You tries to shake the thing off but to no use. The sound of blades cutting through metal filled the air as your car's roof was cut and opened like a can of sardines. You then looked to see the yellow eyed creature staring intently at you. It seems as though the host was found. 

You weren't looking and you then crashed into a ruined building causing you to black out, the kantus however had jumped off in time. The Locust general himself walked to the ruined car and dragged your limp, weak, bleeding body out of the car. He would save you, but at a cost that you nor Myrrah knew about.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
Sharp nails, Matted hair, Tougher yet slightly grey skin, sharper teeth, radiant golden eyes. It was complete, you were complete. The Hybrid was a success! You had nearly died in that car crash but Queen Myyrah had made you stronger. Even though you were stronger you still missed you're old look. You just wanted a normal life, you didn't wanna be used as a bio weapon for the locusts side! Skorge on the other hand thought he had done you a favor. Instead of being killed you were kept alive, all thanks to him! And he had to admit that on Locust standards, your features were quite attractive. And hey, since he kept you alive he felt like you... Owed him something. You were his property now, and he was going to protect it. You would be his mate.

Queen Myrrah always kept her eye on you, she made sure that food was stolen from the surface in order to feed you, she made a cell more comfortable for you to sleep in, and she even gave you some locust armor meant to fit your body type for you along with weapons. She did after all have to keep her Bio Weapon safe until it was time to use it. This however, was a problem for Skorge. Half of the time he was not allowed to visit you because you would be forced to train with all sorts of different Locust artillery, and the other half would be spent on Queen Myrrah trying to get info of the Human race and your personal life out of you. You had no time to talk to him, ever. But that could change, and he would be sure of that.

He had asked Myrrah if he could train you in agility classes, Myrrah complied because that would help your development. Skorge set up agility classes designed for a Kantus, but he made them a tiny bit easier because you WERE part human after all. He watched as you ran across rocks in the hollows, did graceful jumps to avoid bullets, and skillfully shoot target while flying through the air. It was extremely impressive. He thought it was...somewhat amusing of how you would pant, exhausted by the training and ask to go back to your nice warm cell.

One time during one of your sessions with talking with Myrrah, Skorge learned about some of your personal things.
You had a pet (F/A), who's name was (P/N)
Your favorite color was (F/C)
You used to wear (Clothes you like to wear) before the armor you now wear.
You loved to eat (F/F)
And you like to do (Fav thing to do) for fun. Skorge was intrigued in your human interests, they were much different compared to Locust interests.

But than he heard something he despised. He had heard you had what you humans call a "Boyfriend" which is the Locust equivalent to a "Mate".

This was unacceptable, a filthy ground walker touching his new found mate? Disgusting. Next time he goes to fight, he will specifically hunt down that human.
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
It has been at least a month since you were abducted and made a Hybrid. You missed your significant other back up on the surface and have noticed that a certain Locust, which is now your ally, has become more... Animalistic around you. Skorge would be by you at all times, hissing at any Locusts that pass by. Skorge would also beg the queen to not let you go to the surface for unknown reasons. You thought about these things long and hard while traversing through the catacombs of the hallows, occasionally hearing and feeling the rumbles of the gargantuan Rift Worm digging new tunnels and making sure to avoid Emulsion puddles that were on the ground.

Since you were so deep in thought, you bumped into Skorge. You let out a soft hiss/groan, even though Skorge was now your ally and your so called "trainer" didn't mean you thought he got annoying and disliked him. Skorge made a grunt like noise when you hit his rough skin. You couldn't tell why he made that noise but you didn't wanna know.

"You must go to the sssurface with me for a mission, in the name of the queen." The tall Kantus said in his snake like voice. You reluctantly complied. On one hand, you're going to the surface. On the other, it's with him-
¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤
It was bloodshed, all caused by him. In the name if the queen? Yeah, I don't think so. You found you're beloved dead after hearing screams and the revving of a chainsaw. Skorge just smiled, a sickening smile even for a Locust. What was this mission even for? You glanced around, looking for any of your Locust allies. Well they were there, but either staying far away from the Locust General and his Bio weapon to not get involved, or dead on the ground sawed in half.
You took a deep breath and hissed at the Tyrant standing in front of you and booked it with your increased speed. You had go go back to an emergence hole, you had to tell Myrrah. You completely forgot that Skorge had increased speed too. Last thing you knew is that you were tackled to the ground with your back clawed and seeping deep red liquid. You hissed in pain.

"Why don't you understand, you are my mate and you do not belong to anything else, either Ground Walker or Locust." He hissed in your ear. You whimpered, feeling intimidated by the dominant Locust.

"You didn't have to kill him, he did nothing wrong." You whimpered out to the savage Locust that you were pinned by. Skorge just simply scoffed, clearly unamused.

"You might mistake it ad jealousy which is what you...humans might call it but I am simply being Territorial" The locust beamed, eyes glowing with determination. "Jealousy is being upset over something you can't have, Territorial means you are protecting something you own."

You were silent and confused, what was he talking about. "Protecting something you own" he owned you? WHEN DID HE OWN YOU. You growled lowly.
Skorge smirked, feeling more amused than before.

"I have made you my mate because you had a car crash and I saved your life, so in return the least you can do is do that. Besides, Myrrah would want more bio weapons~" The locust said while sticking out his black tongue and sliding it across your cheek. You wish you died in that car crash.

(WOOOOOO- that was Yandereish. I wanna make another Yandere one but with a Human character lol. Btw thanks to kratos619 for helping me with the story. The writers block was KILLING me. Yeah I know I still have two request to do then a Anya x Child! Reader but I will take requests probably after those ones. Anyways hope you enjoyed.)