Bloody Animal... (Kantus x Reader)

(Time for some Alien Angst-)
Requested by: LauraAMorelleCarmine

Jacinto, a wonderful city that was infested with Locust troops. You were a simple COG soldier sent to escort civilians for evacuation since you heard Delta was planning on sinking the whole city to flood the Hallows.

You were sent to clear out a specific area that had many Locust troops in it, you also learned once you got there that it was actually infested by several Kantus lead troops. You grunted. You don't deal with them often, but Kantus were a pain to kill. Loading your rifle and putting on your helmet, You dove in.

Of course you were sent with other COGs but there was just so many. Bullets began to spray like usual. Locusts went down of all types. Boomers, Drones, Grenadiers, ETC. Didn't matter. They all died the same.

Pale yellow eyes stared at you. Interested. This Kantus has never seen a female COG soldier this close in battle before. The Kantus could smell your scent. It was different then the other COGs.

"Almost...Cleaned out...." You panted to your fellow COG's. Some ignored you, some nodded and stuck their thumbs up. You looked around and felt something hit your head.

"OW-! The he-" Smoke flew into the air. You hacked and wheezed.  And tried to run, falling over in the process. You heard hissing.

You stuck your head out of the cloud of inky black smoke, taking a breath. You felt a ragged clawed hand grip the back of your neck. Your breath hitched.

"HELP! KANTUS!" You yelled for help, The Kantus gripped you tighter, growling. You stopped. Breathing heavily. The Kantus knew you were weak from the grenade. It clasped a hand over your helmet. You tried to use your gloved hands to keep it on, the Kantus clawed your hands, making you hiss in pain.

The Kantus removed your helmet, Letting your (H/C) (Hair Length) hair fall down and your (E/C) quiver. The Kantus was amused to say the least, showing it's sharp teeth and black forked tongue. You tried your best to be strong.

"Let go of me...You bloody animal!" you growled. The Kantus looked around before dropping your helmet and dragging you to who knows where.

"God dammit...HELP. ME. NOW!" You barked at your comrades. You could see some of their heads turn towards you. One took a Longshot and aimed carefully.

Bam

You flinched and were suddenly let go, darting back towards your group. You were covered in Locust blood, you didn't care. You hugged the COG that saved you.

"Thank you..." You murmured.

(Eh I have updated this book a lot today. Running out of ideas lol)